15 minutes ago, Coffee by the Casuals said:

IMG_3156.thumb.jpg.29749fa22637edfc297482823d993eaa.jpg

Here we are. Isn't that amazing? Those of you who are eagle-eyed (snake-eyed?) will see and know from whom this gift came. It's a fantastic 3D print of our logo. The colour is a perfect match for our branding, too. I'm intending to give it pride of place in my coffee corner until such time as our roastery receives visitors to show it off to. 

Love it, thought it was a stamp for a moment! 

• Like 2
   /\_/\ .。oO(Vesuvius, Niche Zero, V60)
   >^.^<.---.
  _'-`-'     )\
 (--\ |--\ (`.`-.
     --'  --'  ``-'
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What rudeness. Will you all just stop it.   This is What Did The Postie Bring You - he brought beans, in bags. The place to discuss the contents is either under the roasters own thread if they ha

A letter to say I don't have prostate cancer. Priceless. 

It’s here 🥳

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Coffee by the Casuals said:

Here we are. Isn't that amazing? Those of you who are eagle-eyed (snake-eyed?) will see and know from whom this gift came. It's a fantastic 3D print of our logo. The colour is a perfect match for our branding, too. I'm intending to give it pride of place in my coffee corner until such time as our roastery receives visitors to show it off to. 

😍 How absolutely fabulous 😁 😁 😁 what a lovely Snake we have on the forum 😍

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Coffee by the Casuals said:

Fantastic! It definitely has a snake like quality to it 😉

• Like 2

DE1+, Monolith Conical, Osmio Zero. Stuff. Lots of stuff.

...oh and this turned up too, for my new Hario etc methods 😄

IMG_6979.JPG

Won on eBay from Coffee-Hit for a very good price!

Edited by adam85
  • Like 2

So after three attempts at sourcing one (Please please please avoid ‘Coffee-Box’ - terrible customer service and when it arrived it had a German EU plug along with other items showing in stock being out of stock) the good people at Coffee Hit delivered this today.

I can’t believe the difference a swan neck kettle makes with pouring.

Fellow Stagg EKG

• Like 6

Sage Barista Express | French Press | IG: Apprentice_HomeBarista 

Well this arrived the other day. I couldn't think what to get my aunt and uncle for their golden wedding anniversary, my aunt does like a cup of coffee and this roastery is local to them, sooo......

@SilverOakCoffee. The taster packs are mine by the way.  😉
Winking face

EjKZcRSX0AACofU.jpeg

grimleyplex = 2002-2019 R.I.P. :(

Twitter: @mdbstanbridge (Protected, ask to follow me)

I have been looking forward to this direct trade lot landing for months. 

It’ll be on the site later in the week along with some other awesome coffee!

I love the hand painted bags, I shall give them and some others away in the future. 

53EF0A6F-4C28-440F-B119-CB57359A7EF9.jpeg

Edited by BlackCatCoffee
  • Like 9

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

ACS Minima now in stock!

Received this, which raises a question in my wee brain... 

Do the lot numbers (“Lotto D387) printed on each IMS 35 micron shower screen reflect any variances in the screen itself? Same screen, different release date, and nothing more to it, right? Or am I blissfully ignorant?

B164B216-511D-4718-A6AA-7FB1C2ED4505.jpeg

My first grinder (ever) in anticipation of the new -refurbished La Pavoni landing something this week!

Mazzer Mini Manual albeit with a doser. The hopper has come straight off as of course it doesn't fit under the cupboards but I am using it single dose anyway, just need to find a tamper that fits inside the "throat" for the grinder to stop the pop corning.

IMG_20201006_180008.jpg

• Like 3

Some decaf beans from James Gourmet. Never had anything from them and seen a few people on here recommending them. Will try some of their “normal” beans at some point too no doubt.

557C2A2A-F6C5-4E36-A0AD-F88F61A592EB.jpeg

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Griffo said:

Some decaf beans from James Gourmet. Never had anything from them and seen a few people on here recommending them. Will try some of their “normal” beans at some point too no doubt.

557C2A2A-F6C5-4E36-A0AD-F88F61A592EB.jpeg

Loved these as a filter brew, great value too!

• Like 1

Can't uploadupload photos off phone Strangers Rocko Mountain.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

18 minutes ago, Jony said:

Can't uploadupload photos off phone Strangers Rocko Mountain.

That's good, had it maybe a year a go out of one of their Norwich shops. New crop RM at Foundry now, too.

/\_/\ .。oO(Vesuvius, Niche Zero, V60)
   >^.^<.---.
  _'-`-'     )\
 (--\ |--\ (`.`-.
     --'  --'  ``-'
1 hour ago, Bobbrown said:

Some awesome bar towels courtesy of @MildredM's Etsy store.IMG_20201007_164457675.thumb.jpg.78bd67487374a5301ef52ae0af53c564.jpg

Very speedy delivery too. 👍

Fantastic 😁 thank you again 😁 and thanks for sharing! 

• Like 3

On 03/10/2020 at 22:46, THR_Crema said:

So after three attempts at sourcing one (Please please please avoid ‘Coffee-Box’ - terrible customer service and when it arrived it had a German EU plug along with other items showing in stock being out of stock) the good people at Coffee Hit delivered this today.

I can’t believe the difference a swan neck kettle makes with pouring.

Ha, that looks a lot 'cool-er' than the kettle I've just bought (above). Agree that they are much better to use on things like a V60. Makes the recommended pouring method easier.

On 07/10/2020 at 12:21, catpuccino said:

That's good, had it maybe a year a go out of one of their Norwich shops. New crop RM at Foundry now, too.

Yep, one of my all time faves, rocko mountain! 

Lelit MaraX, Eureka Mignon Facile  

Follow me on instagram @ roast_2_roast