2 hours ago, Caffeine fan said:

Latest delivery from Craft House - really enjoying their beans at the moment. Got a weeks supply next before I dive in.  

385054CE-26F5-4A74-87A9-9F3826F23FCA.jpeg

The Sao Luiz was excellent!

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What rudeness. Will you all just stop it.   This is What Did The Postie Bring You - he brought beans, in bags. The place to discuss the contents is either under the roasters own thread if they ha

A letter to say I don't have prostate cancer. Priceless. 

It’s here 🥳

Posted Images

Those are fantastic, I used mine recently to sharpen the blades of a tree chipper, it gave a finish that was every bit as good as an old fashioned oil stone (a fine one at that) but in little more time than an electric grinder takes. Drills are also great done that way, but the jigs are a bit expensive.

This:

993685343_Gatchatha(P7031726).thumb.JPG.736aefdf867363c6aa042f7b6fc4d7ab.JPG

Going to let it rest 'til the end of next week. Hope the weather will be nice for an iced coffee by then, Kenyans are usually great for that purpose :) 

A way to finally store everything in one place. I ordered this in April and it arrived as part of a mass flat pack delivery. Feels great to have everything in one place! 

IMG_20200704_172318.jpg

Edited by Nicd
  • Like 5

Snap! Except it's not my first. I'm loving the Guji Bochessi and this is my 2nd kilo. The pineapple candy is just to satisfy my curiosity. d316ce0e4a2281e0e8207a864583d7d2.jpg

___
Eat, drink and be merry