• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What rudeness. Will you all just stop it.   This is What Did The Postie Bring You - he brought beans, in bags. The place to discuss the contents is either under the roasters own thread if they ha

It’s here 🥳

A letter to say I don't have prostate cancer. Priceless. 

Posted Images

On 18/06/2013 at 23:17, Wobin19 said:

1Kg of Has Bean Costa Rica Finca de Licho Yellow Honey Vila Sarchi (jeez it's a long name...).

I thought I would try something completely different to my usual darker choices. I read the tasting notes and thought it sounded a bit unlikely, Raspberry, Honey, chocolate, blah blah.... but wait just the beans do indeed smell of raspberries! Will give em a go next week...

oh this one is beautiful!

Try the ethiopia Ana Sora from hasbean. its exceptional. Lots of blueberries!

just about to play an order myself.

Bit of a downer!

Expecting a few items meandering to mine in the forthcoming days, so unsure what exactly this is.

I went out for 90 mins around 10.30am this morning, got back at 12 to find the postie note through the letter box.

Post office is shut 12.00pm today until 08.00 Monday morning! ?

1928510200_POandmice.thumb.jpg.f17d04efcb2597140ee59a78ca2bbab8.jpg

I know what you mean catpuccino even if you're making the mice a bit twitchy!

The postie did manage to get something through the letterbox this morning though.

I splashed out £4 on 200g of beans, bit of an intro offer, will try them tomorrow but I don't know  when they were roasted. Claiming to be roasting in small amounts, as they receive orders?

Beans 1.jpg

Beans 2.jpg

• Haha 1

Update on the, "Sorry you weren't in" card on Saturday

Got to PO at 8am this morning, after scraping ice from car!

Picked up a lovely Rhino tamper, with a polished aluminium handle and a stainless steel base.

Added two shot glasses to the order. All were sale items, total inc P&P £20.83 from Coffee Hit.

When I got back home this morning I was looking at tampers on ebay and came across a used Motta 49mm Walnut Tamper, so snapped that up too! £12.90 inc P&P.

Had a couple of back and forward messages with the seller. He's got himself a bean to cup machine so passing the tamper on.

Tamper.jpg

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, MildredM said:

Cups to go!

A61BE664-20BB-40F4-B7AA-995CA8B21AB9.jpeg

Love my Frank green cup, nice colours too. 

• Thanks 1
   /\_/\ .。oO(Vesuvius, Niche Zero, V60)
   >^.^<.---.
  _'-`-'     )\
 (--\ |--\ (`.`-.
     --'  --'  ``-'
36 minutes ago, catpuccino said:

Love my Frank green cup, nice colours too. 

They are lovely :) I like the colours but have to admit I was struggling with combos with one or two colours being OOS!!!