IMG_20190822_142342.thumb.jpg.bbf9fa760a9b47074a402b15d8d34b25.jpg
Let me know what you think of it Jony

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not tried this one before so looking forward to dialling it in.

C1C0B4F5-AC11-4ECA-98A9-166BEFCA8053.jpeg

Sage Barista Express | Acaia Lunar | 200 Degrees ‘Brazilian Love Affair’ | Motta 53mm Leveller & Tamper 

Coffee delivery for me too.   Looking forward to these.

AC0E9A41-3505-4D82-BEBA-2CFBEE8DD869.jpeg

Gear:   Gaggia Classic, La Pavoni Euopiccola, Niche zero grinder.

Today, Mr Amazon brought me:

2 Gordon Ramsay Maze cups and saucers (Teal)

image.png.39c82f625091a49c4f54d34f043d4768.png

2 Ozeri Moderna 60ml glasses

image.png.91e2f60a949a4b2b335ac1d1cb530862.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, -Mac said:

Today, Mr Amazon brought me:

2 Gordon Ramsay Maze cups and saucers (Teal)

image.png.39c82f625091a49c4f54d34f043d4768.png

2 Ozeri Moderna 60ml glasses

image.png.91e2f60a949a4b2b335ac1d1cb530862.png

Yes it wasn't until I started drinking coffee that I realised I could get excited about crockery! 

• Like 1

b296836c2246cb74d7aaebe0211d1154.jpg

More drugs and another bag. Still nil by mouth though

Espresso: Ceado E92 (modified for single dose); Vesuvius; VST baskets and refractometer.

Other: Aeropress, Sowden and Alessi Moka Pot; Mazzer Robur doser with Auber timer; Mazzer Mini E; Expobar Leva Dual Boiler

What the hell have you done to yourself? Hope you're on the mend soon.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

11 minutes ago, Obnic said:

More drugs and another bag. Still nil by mouth though emoji17.png

Oh no! Hope whatever it is you get well soon.

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoping that things are heading in the right direction for you and you'll soon be feeling your old self...if they are only half as good as where I've been attending over the last 18 months you'll be in good hands.

Best wishes & all that

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

That doesn't look very good😪

Hope to hear you back on the coffee soon.

All Best

Ron 

Bless you all. And thanks for you good wishes. It’s just chronic old age creeping up on me! So frustrating. Was allowed a coffee this morning. Nespresso never looked so good.

36603d06bc9ac3fa02026fd81c5d29a5.jpg

• Like 4

Espresso: Ceado E92 (modified for single dose); Vesuvius; VST baskets and refractometer.

Other: Aeropress, Sowden and Alessi Moka Pot; Mazzer Robur doser with Auber timer; Mazzer Mini E; Expobar Leva Dual Boiler

Bless you all. And thanks for you good wishes. It’s just chronic old age creeping up on me! So frustrating. Was allowed a coffee this morning. Nespresso never looked so good.

36603d06bc9ac3fa02026fd81c5d29a5.jpg
The little yellow doily makes all the difference. Glad to here it isn't anything serious.
  • Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Oh my! You poor thing - a real bummer ;)

Can we post supplies that can be sneaked in (and something harmless) 🤔😁

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

4 hours ago, Obnic said:

Goodo, you'll be on solids before you know it. If they let you drink Nespresso, you must be on the mend.:good:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MildredM said:

Oh my! You poor thing - a real bummer ;)

Can we post supplies that can be sneaked in (and something harmless) 🤔😁

Has anyone ordered a Nespresso towel yet?:p

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Obnic Hope you recover soon, we can always send you a vac bag of Intravenous cold brew to hang on your drip stand :)

john and Sarah

• Like 2

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 113Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

So, after a week feeling like this:

ffda5f5c09c7396b69661c0e2d2234e8.jpg

I made it to here:

67ab633cba209702f63e494946691621.jpg

And now I’m home taking full advantage of my family’s feelings of guilt and fondness. First decent coffee this morning.

You guys were an amazing support. Can’t get over how nice the folk are on thus forum.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Obnic said:

I made it to here:

And now I’m home taking full advantage of my family’s feelings of guilt and fondness. First decent coffee this morning.

You guys were an amazing support. Can’t get over how nice the folk are on thus forum.

This is wonderful to hear - well done 😁 😁 hope you enjoy your coffee

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

cc03b76fba14840a0802438af5e8ffef.jpg

Been given a gift... still not sure what to do with it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PPapa said:

cc03b76fba14840a0802438af5e8ffef.jpg

Been given a gift... still not sure what to do with it!

Possible shove it from whence it came

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

On 26/08/2019 at 09:20, Obnic said:

I made it to here:

Just seen this, hope you are feeling much better and sorry to see you were not doing so well.

• Like 2

AKA Toffee chips

I also have only just seen this, I was going to ask what a 'mole'  is in the local dialect but then I saw you had already escaped:good:

Glad to see you are at home and back on coffee.

Very best wishes for a full recovery.

This getting old is definitely NOT all it is cracked up to be:classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1