It's clearly Dog and Hat day today.  I wish I'd ordered some Cat and Cloud.  Just because of the name :classic_biggrin:

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Gaggia Classic (2006), Eureka Mignon MK2

unknown device(for now)

pav.jpg

• Like 2

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

2 hours ago, L&R said:

unknown device(for now)

pav.jpg

But you'll probably still purchase a towel at some point 😉.

Jon.

• Like 1

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Today my new cups from Loveramics arrived.

Latte cups, for my Americano
Flat White for the Wifes Americano. She loves coffee but isn't allowed much.
Espresso cups for me.

All colour coordinated with the kitchen.

2af64a470a50599a0aaaee5abc5672e9.jpg

• Like 8

Gear:   Gaggia Classic, La Pavoni Euopiccola, Niche zero grinder.

Some very good coffee you have sir.

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Very dull post for me today in some vain attempt to keep these clean.a3d4e2fbc30b98bc467192b0c1f5e61a.jpg

• Like 1

Gear:   Gaggia Classic, La Pavoni Euopiccola, Niche zero grinder.

I know Pact aren't everyone's cup of ... well, I guess coffee, but personally I'm really looking forward to this one. Going to need a couple of days resting methinks!0b3aa0443eb692b72291329cba07d3f2.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jymbob said:

I know Pact aren't everyone's cup of ... well, I guess coffee, but personally I'm really looking forward to this one. Going to need a couple of days resting methinks!0b3aa0443eb692b72291329cba07d3f2.jpg

Best of luck! I never had much success with them but I hope you do!

ac8bc4a9336d88a2f16dc7568a252043.jpg

Quality Chinesium here. Didn’t weigh it, but feels solid and much better feel than the mini cocktail shaker I’ve been using.

• Like 5

a02e41fc439864beaf1af593b09519b4.jpg

Bullets!

...better start biting
Thanks@Nicknak they look ace (they aren't forensic relics some court is missing for the past decades, are they?!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 05/08/2019 at 18:13, PPapa said:

ac8bc4a9336d88a2f16dc7568a252043.jpg

Quality Chinesium here. Didn’t weigh it, but feels solid and much better feel than the mini cocktail shaker I’ve been using.

Do you have a link? I assume it's for an e61 group/58mm PF... Will be much appreciated!!!

17 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

Do you have a link? I assume it's for an e61 group/58mm PF... Will be much appreciated!!!

OK fairly ignorant newbie here so I'll bite....what's it used for?

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Hasi said:

a02e41fc439864beaf1af593b09519b4.jpg

Bullets!

...better start biting emoji56.png
Thanks@Nicknak they look ace (they aren't forensic relics some court is missing for the past decades, are they?!)

Might be ... can’t remember 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Nicknak said:

Might be ... can’t remember 😂

bet you've found them in an old coat pocket and quietly said to yourself, oh look Nick they'll make for some nice Pavoni steam tips AND it'll be a good opportunity to sneak 'em out of the country :D :D:D

• Like 2

OK fairly ignorant newbie here so I'll bite....what's it used for?
Thanks.
Catching grounds from an EK43.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Here you go, posted some thoughts so it doesn’t get lost as easily.

EK 43 Dosing cups

https://coffeeforums.co.uk/index.php?/topic/46504-EK-43-Dosing-cups/page__view__findpost__p__686943

• Like 1

All my stuff arrived from the move in, and look what happened to pop up in the malestrom of boxes! I'll be taking her out for a spin once I get a plug and the correct John Guest fitting for it!

20190806_190000.thumb.jpg.98943572712a428824412fd7face14d0.jpg

• Like 3

-Ryan

"I'll throw my portafilter in the ring"

2018 Bosco Sorrento, 1964 Faema President 2 Gr, 1979 Gaggia Tell 2 Gr, 1991 La Pavoni PRG & Elektra MCAL, Olympus 75E, Quickmill Omre, Lido E, Virtuoso, 30+ Moka Pots, Chemex 8 cup, Siphon 5 Cup, French Press 1L, 75 espresso cups

Flour from Jeff and All yummy

IMG_20190808_123955.jpg

IMG_20190807_191802.jpg

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Some might think this a bit tacky but I like it. It's on the wall in coffee corner.

20190808_110709.thumb.jpg.19d06447c13905cde9b251ccc32e1b33.jpg

Also received my first on-line coffee bean order from Rave.. their espresso lovers taster pack and a pack of decaff.

• Like 4

e3d0458d564e84ef61409cf077009811.jpg

Exciting day!

• Like 3

The world renowned Snake-Factory obviously heard about my reviewing skills. I received these today for free.

Excellent packaging and detailed instructions. A bit miffed to find only 3 x 1mm tips but not to worry I can still put them through their paces.

Watch this......hole!

AD870842-6789-4293-8F64-40BDCCA767A4.jpeg

30331E5D-3CA2-4B90-866C-FA3C87A43AF4.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

2 hours ago, garethuk said:

That is exciting, which kettle is it? 

That looks like a Stagg Fellow kettle