A nice dosing funnel arrived today...can't resist gadgets lol

IMG_2844.thumb.jpg.94c9a6f3f59f560688b728d0783ed991.jpg

IMG_2847.thumb.jpg.f4fad697db3eb1bd4d80bf6c55cc8cde.jpg

Perfect fit :)

• Like 3

Vesuvius • Hario VST-2000B • Distributor • Push Tamper • Niche Grinder

I got a big box of something today but I’m not allowed to tell you about it 😶

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

I got a big box of something today but I’m not allowed to tell you about it
Tease.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Tease.

just you forking wait

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

... but it's not like our postie's been off duty today.

We've got a bunch of stickers

8210ab3a9fa5c21340ba4ee48d6cd58c.jpg

Hot rod or not, they're meant to go on automobiles

d843623671bc5621eff2b4b93eb809a2.jpg

And then postie brought something very special... big chunk to the right:

242a1d6ca8d85023e0e9b6ac36fc8fcd.jpg

What's it doing?
Plug it in and it heats - and it burns burns burns... a ring of fire!!

ed496dfd9199923169b12de8e931a044.jpg

...and it makes a fiery ring

• Like 5

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

For Mrs.MaB, she's TdeF mad...might see her through to the end, might even encourage her out on the treader again.
Just waiting now for the lsol to turn up so I can crack into some more of Dave's beans...can't wait.9369f764160776d8cd8479a5bd98cf44.jpg

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

The least exciting delivery of late. A cheap dosing funnel so I can tip the coffee from my Niche cup into my 49mm Pav basket.3b93c8209b4c240b6efd5e2f90f9ff9b.jpg

• Like 1

Gear:   Gaggia Classic, La Pavoni Euopiccola, Niche zero grinder.

Posted (edited)

Nothing.   I blame Hermes.  😾

edit: Hermes - Greek god of trade, heraldry, merchants, commerce, roads, thieves, trickery, sports, travelers, and athletes but certainly nothing to do with coffee.

Edited by Agentb

Nothing.   I blame Hermes. 

edit: Hermes - Greek god of trade, heraldry, merchants, commerce, roads, thieves, trickery, sports, travelers, and athletes but certainly nothing to do with coffee.
god of thieves and trickery?!

says Hasi.

3 hours ago, GrowlingDog said:

The least exciting delivery of late. A cheap dosing funnel so I can tip the coffee from my Niche cup into my 49mm Pav basket.3b93c8209b4c240b6efd5e2f90f9ff9b.jpg

Worth its weight in gold!👍🤗

I can reveal I received a big box of goodies earlier this week from our very own, the wonderfully generous @Hasi

Among the goodies making their way around the country to certain lucky forum members was a big bag of beans for moi and something else besides . . . 

What a superbly funny and imaginative gift 😁 😁 😁 😘

F7E0F536-5269-4A31-B827-80B623A83974.jpeg

75A8990C-92CC-4D04-8D10-C80086680C3B.jpeg

• Like 4

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

I can reveal I received a big box of goodies earlier this week from our very own, the wonderfully generous [mention=17678]Hasi[/mention]
Among the goodies making their way around the country to certain lucky forum members was a big bag of beans for moi and something else besides . . . 
What a superbly funny and imaginative gift
F7E0F536-5269-4A31-B827-80B623A83974.thumb.jpeg.ecc083f0fde61ad38f8b134ede08681c.jpeg
75A8990C-92CC-4D04-8D10-C80086680C3B.thumb.jpeg.97e1db7dfdbdeb89e6d98ef2b832f006.jpeg
Ha!
Glad you like it M

Now looking forward to seeing a little less conversarion and a little more action
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

says Hasi.

Doh! I missed the all important part . . . Stomp!

A28EE3C1-5746-4937-8006-E2AF1F60A2D4.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MildredM said:

Doh! I missed the all important part . . . Stomp!

A28EE3C1-5746-4937-8006-E2AF1F60A2D4.jpeg

What is it  ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicknak said:

What is it  ?

What’s it look like?!!!!!

• Confused 1

What’s it look like?!!!!!
Liquorice?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Posted (edited)

@ashcroc and @Nicknak better check yer mailbox

Edited by Hasi
  • Like 2

says Hasi.

All we become apart once you receive your fully illustrated, full colour, instruction manual. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

Liquorice? emoji16.png

Looks like a 3d printed magnet I think...

[mention=14339]ashcroc[/mention] and [mention=19622]Nicknak[/mention] better check yer mailbox
I wanna know too....

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

You are an impatient 😂 savour the moment  . . . 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

Looks like a 3d printed magnet I think...

3D printed yes, thought of adding a magnet but would've meant a compromise in its main functionality

stay tuned! :D

• Like 1

says Hasi.

2 minutes ago, MildredM said:

You are an impatient 😂 savour the moment  . . . 

I was talking about the square rag 👍

• Haha 1

Just now, Hasi said:

3D printed yes, thought of adding a magnet but would've meant a compromise in its main functionality

stay tuned! :D

Is it made of PLA?

Just now, Cooffe said:

Is it made of PLA?

nope, proper stuff :D

stereolithography - so, acrylated mono- and polymers

says Hasi.