Have been a great lover of the Fudge and tried the Suarez which wasn't to my taste, so I went for a few to try - Fudge is my safety net :)IMG_2603.thumb.jpg.a868501b1d4b211fb165d6117e5cb2f7.jpg

...so decisions decisions! I was going to go for oldest but all dated the same 🤣

• Like 2

Vesuvius • Hario VST-2000B • Distributor • Push Tamper • Niche Grinder

11 hours ago, Fez said:

Loving the new table :)

IMG_20190613_211934.jpg

IMG_20190613_211946.jpg

This area is mine - Mine - Mine 😎.

Jon.

• Like 1

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Loving the new table

IMG_20190613_211934.thumb.jpg.83fa3d1572f8f93246c46f7b975aea20.jpg
IMG_20190613_211946.thumb.jpg.26e568a699c7fc8cf0d6fb42591dcd96.jpg
How do you open the cupboard?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

1 hour ago, ashcroc said:
13 hours ago, Fez said:
Loving the new table emoji4.png

IMG_20190613_211934.thumb.jpg.83fa3d1572f8f93246c46f7b975aea20.jpg
IMG_20190613_211946.thumb.jpg.26e568a699c7fc8cf0d6fb42591dcd96.jpg

How do you open the cupboard?

Was hoping no one would notice that. Let's call it a slight over sight on my part! 

Although it opens enough to for me to use it as storage for bags of beans

• Like 1

LR, ZM

13 hours ago, Fez said:

Loving the new table :)

IMG_20190613_211934.jpg

IMG_20190613_211946.jpg

Looks great in the tidy corner 😂

1 hour ago, Fez said:

Was hoping no one would notice that. Let's call it a slight over sight on my part! 

Although it opens enough to for me to use it as storage for bags of beans

If you are so minded it may be possible to re-hand it to a R/H knee hole.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

This should last me a few days.

5376DF37-160D-460F-A8C3-FE79B36D7974.jpg

• Like 2

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

This arrived late Friday, I made some room and unpacked it today....damm that hand but it's a prototype. Undergoing some testing at the moment. Vesuvius off the counter for it's 4.5 year service, check heating element o ring, full inspection (including electrical connections) and a good clean  inside and out. :)

rTsyp607U0K-ZC0zDc2I-q-CVJldIS5icUc16BQN

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

20190618_173321.jpg

Because@Nicknak work deserves the best!

• Like 2

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, igm45 said:

20190618_173321.jpg

Because@Nicknak work deserves the best!

Every one is a winner today 😂😂😂😂. That should last you years and years ... did you buy some buffing wheels ? you owe me a couple 😇

Edited by Nicknak
Adding
  • Like 1

Every one is a winner today . That should last you years and years ... did you buy some buffing wheels ? 
Funnily enough I just emailed you about that!

Yes it will last forever I know, I couldn't bring myself to buy 125ml for £11.50 if I could get 375 for £14.50!

Maybe I could do a pay it forward/split the costs. Seems a bit silly/pointless over a few pounds.
  • Like 1

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

11 hours ago, Saltydog said:

Smaller than the minima.

Dual boiler?

knobs generic, mini minima ?

oh do tell 🤔

I want to say it’s a profitec... maybe an ACS though as it is quite deep

IMG_0013.jpg love this packaging

• Like 1

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Nice stash you have Sir. No El Salvador

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Nice stash you have Sir. No El Salvador

I’ve got quite a few bags of El Salvador in the freezer so opted not to for once, although it’s probably one of my favourite origins.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

It's very good isn't it. Be back at Mother Espresso next week.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

It's very good isn't it. Be back at Mother Espresso next week.

Sounds great, I haven’t been there for a while but have been hearing really good things about the food there recently aswell as the coffee.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Hope you left some for the rest of us @Rakesh 😂😂😂

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

7 minutes ago, MildredM said:

Hope you left some for the rest of us @Rakesh 😂😂😂

😂 If not you guys can come raid my freezer lol theres probably enough for everyone 😂😂 ......ᶦᵗˢⁿᵒᵗᶠᵘⁿⁿʸᴵᶜᵃⁿᵗˢᵗᵒᵖᵇᵘʸᶦⁿᵍᶜᵒᶠᶠᵉᵉʰᵉˡᵖᵐᵉ

• Like 2

Beans>Grinders>Machines

And these.

IMG_20190619_143606.jpg

• Like 2

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE