6ecdc09aab00608e4126c711a66f6334.jpg WPM x IVY LKY 500ml sharp spout. Finally got a nice milk jug.

• Like 2

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Soon I hope.

2019-05-29 11.56.32.jpg

• Like 2

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

o2aEWk6.jpg

• Like 3

Home 1 -- Melitta Varianza CSP

Home 2 -- Lido 3 & 2012 Gaggia Classic (modded)

Outside -- Porlex mini (modded) & Aeropress

Nothing coffee related but postie did bring me my Sound Devices Scorpio, should make work a bit more fun for a while :)

1DA2B866-8900-4BDA-9BA9-5149E90F9850.jpeg

Is that your wig at the side,haha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

These....

20190531_090415.jpg

• Like 3

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

I got a couple of those as well ............

kM72gLQl.jpg

Jon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

IMG_20190531_121740.jpg

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

Sarah and Sammy out shopping in B'ham found Yorks on Stephenson street and brought me this back, roasted in house on the 28th:

WIN_20190531_18_46_17_Pro (2).jpg

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 92Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

On 29/05/2019 at 10:08, Mrboots2u said:

12 hours ago, igm45 said:

These....

20190531_090415.jpg

Is it assumed we know what these are for .... ???

12 hours ago, xpresso said:

I got a couple of those as well ............

kM72gLQl.jpg

Jon.

I'll wait and see if anyone is interested  what  mine are/were for.....

Just an aside ... its a pain in the rectum being necessary to change font size twice in one response ....

@Tait

Jon.

Edited by xpresso
information

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

^^^ I didn’t like to suggest . . .  A pair of feet to fit somewhere, but where ?

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

2 minutes ago, xpresso said:

Is it assumed we know what these are for .... ???

I'll wait and see if anyone is interested  what  mine are/were for.....

Just an aside ... its a pain in the rectum being necessary to change font size twice in one response ....

@Tait

Jon.

Sorry Jon,

I went cross thread, the two longer pieces of wood are pf handles. The 3 toggles are accents for the Vesuvius20190531_090838_HDR.thumb.jpg.58f288d187846b8674ccd389ac4be8aa.jpg

What are yours?

• Like 1

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

2 minutes ago, igm45 said:

Sorry Jon,

I went cross thread, the two longer pieces of wood are pf handles. The 3 toggles are accents for the Vesuvius20190531_090838_HDR.thumb.jpg.58f288d187846b8674ccd389ac4be8aa.jpg

What are yours?

To start with ... text size 22 ....     but mine EErrump ..... never being one for discarding something that has possibilities ... a trifle boring really ..... they were transit blocks from a tumbler dryer we bought  ... to be honest may as well left them fitted as we've never used it.

Jon.

2 minutes ago, xpresso said:

To start with ... text size 22

I noticed that... could I ask why? Is it so you can read it? Or we can? 

3 minutes ago, xpresso said:

that has possibilities 

Have you decided how they might reach that potential yet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/05/2019 at 10:54, Rakesh said:

6ecdc09aab00608e4126c711a66f6334.jpg WPM x IVY LKY 500ml sharp spout. Finally got a nice milk jug.

Very nice, UK buy or imported?

Do you prefer it to  a standard jug?

22 text is good for me .....  And yes the postie brought me two milk jugs today,  quite popular and basic,  but I like the style,  feel,  spout and weight,  smacks of quality....

A MOTTA  330 ml   and a   MOTTA  500 ml

Both nude stainless steel.

Jon. 

Very nice, UK buy or imported?

Do you prefer it to  a standard jug?

Thanks, I got it imported from Singapore from coats of arms pitchers. I’ve not really had much of a chance to pour many drinks with it yet but it definitely has a completely different feel to a standard jug, the sharper spout and angled cut seems to allow me to pour finer lines and have greater precision but I think I need to get used to the weight and feel before I’m able to really use it to my full potential. Being so used to a standard rhinowares pitches it does feel a bit alien using such a different size and shape.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beans>Grinders>Machines

On 14/05/2019 at 20:36, Junglebert said:

It’s a rebadged La Hacienda from Aldi, a bargain.

Whilst in the garden doing my BBQ I wondered, how you getting on with this?

On 01/06/2019 at 11:48, catpuccino said:

This East Timor from Obadiah in Edinburgh. Recyclable box and compostable bag.

https://obadiahcollective.com/ourcoffee/duhoho

20190601_114332.jpg

Tasting notes sound delicious! Too early to have tried just yet I imagine?

2 hours ago, igm45 said:

Tasting notes sound delicious! Too early to have tried just yet I imagine?

Right you are, and another few days of beans to get through beforehand too. Roll on the weekend...

Vesuvius + Niche Zero // V60 + MBK Aerspeed

On 02/06/2019 at 18:17, igm45 said:

Whilst in the garden doing my BBQ I wondered, how you getting on with this?

Very very well. I’ll get a proper post together soon,but I’ve used it a lot, smoked pork shoulders overnight, cooked ribs, pizza, burgers, corn. Used the top shelf as an oven. I love it!

• Like 1

My NS Oscar II developed a fault recently (turns itself off when the pump is engaged). Gianni identified the fault, dispatched the part yesterday, from Italy, and it arrived today.

I tip my hat to thee - excellent service as always, from Elektros.

IMG_0440.jpg

• Like 1

Nuova Simonelli Oscar II // Macap MXD //