Nah,was ok but I like these especially Boozy pears Brazilian

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Going for gold 😁 

DD4AEA6E-97C7-481E-A488-7E364B7DAE0F.jpeg

6C9EF2C1-74BD-491B-9CE4-0277A9278D5F.jpeg

• Like 4

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Thought I would try one of these at £3.98 delivered!...last of the big spenders 🤣

IMG_2513_1024.jpg

• Like 1

Vesuvius • Hario VST-2000B • Distributor • Push Tamper • Niche Grinder

3 minutes ago, Les996 said:

Thought I would try one of these at £3.98 delivered!...last of the big spenders 🤣

IMG_2513_1024.jpg

Where that from 

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

31 minutes ago, MildredM said:

Going for gold 😁 

DD4AEA6E-97C7-481E-A488-7E364B7DAE0F.jpeg

6C9EF2C1-74BD-491B-9CE4-0277A9278D5F.jpeg

Havent you got the londinium one already 

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

16 minutes ago, Mrboots2u said:

Havent you got the londinium one already 

Yes. 

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

16 minutes ago, Mrboots2u said:

Where that from 

Ebay - Largemouth Short Coffee dosage cylinder coffee dosage rings Dosing Funnel Useful

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Largemouth-Short-Coffee-dosage-cylinder-coffee-dosage-rings-Dosing-Funnel-Useful/254209922902?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

They have increased the price to £4.11 Bit of a price hike lol

Ebay - Largemouth Short Coffee dosage cylinder coffee dosage rings Dosing Funnel Useful
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Largemouth-Short-Coffee-dosage-cylinder-coffee-dosage-rings-Dosing-Funnel-Useful/254209922902?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

They have increased the price to £4.11 Bit of a price hike lol
How long did it take to arrive?

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

2 minutes ago, igm45 said:

How long did it take to arrive?

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

It took about 3 weeks, a bit long but wasn't in a rush 👍

1 hour ago, Mrboots2u said:

IMG_20190524_085453.jpg

Pray do tell, where is this from?

Also, loving the double handed photography...

• Thanks 1

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Looks classy as usual @MildredM,

@Rakesh I didn't realise you'd gone over to a minima, how are you getting on with it?

Looks classy as usual [mention=15256]MildredM[/mention],
[mention=16150]Rakesh[/mention] I didn't realise you'd gone over to a minima, how are you getting on with it?

Yeah I was one of the beta testers so I have a beta machine. I absolutely love mine, it’s never skipped a beat and has worked pretty much seamlessly from the day I got it. The shots are very good and there’s a fair bit of room for experimentation especially considering it’s such a simple machine. Only thing I’d upgrade to would be and LR which I’m a long way from right now.
  • Like 2

Beans>Grinders>Machines

What a kind postie today! To say I’m excited about my new toy is quite the understatement...
1aace70873374900c43263ded2792dd3.jpg
1fd88119b01da8711b75e1acbf43ed51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Pre-millennium La Pavoni, Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero

Aergrind + Aeropress for travelling

Posted (edited)

@jonnycooper29 That is a nice looking La Pavoni , I am guessing that is the new item .. 

Edited by Nicknak

[mention=18722]jonnycooper29[/mention] That is a nice looking La Pavoni , I am guessing that is the new item .. 

Pre-mil this one. I’m pretty happy with it, it’s not perfect, but I didn’t pay through the roof for it so there we go!

Just pulled my first shot and considering the tamper I ordered is currently at my neighbours house (I used the bottom of a herb pot), it was actually drinkable...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pre-millennium La Pavoni, Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero

Aergrind + Aeropress for travelling

26 minutes ago, jonnycooper29 said:

Pre-mil this one. I’m pretty happy with it, it’s not perfect, but I didn’t pay through the roof for it so there we go!

Just pulled my first shot and considering the tamper I ordered is currently at my neighbours house (I used the bottom of a herb potemoji23.png), it was actually drinkable...

Herb pot tamper sounds amazing, made me chuckle.

• Like 1

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

The postie has been very nice today ....

5f6227d8bc5706aceec7e57c770e8ebc.jpg

• Like 6

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

Posted (edited)

Duplicate 🤨

Edited by Nicknak

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Nicknak said:

Lovely I’m sure I have seen that before , can’t place it ? Two in one day .. Mm that didn't go to plan

27 minutes ago, joey24dirt said:

The postie has been very nice today ....

5f6227d8bc5706aceec7e57c770e8ebc.jpg

Edited by Nicknak
  • Like 2

This is looking great

61D0CAD0-4686-4472-A93E-26E740C24ED2.jpeg

• Confused 1

AKA Toffee chips

2 minutes ago, coffeechap said:

This is looking great

Let's share your . . . Anguish/joy 😕

3 minutes ago, coffeechap said:

This is looking great

Hope it’s not your new ZM 

17 minutes ago, coffeechap said:

This is looking great

WTF

Think i would have refused delivery on that looks like it fell off the van got ran over and being used as a football