Posted (edited)

Just a little itsey bitsey towel .. To the front and to the back

EB3BC61D-89C1-4246-ABA8-424D1DA792A7.jpeg

3D348E2C-41B3-4D67-AEC3-FB3589750C75.jpeg

Edited by Nicknak
  • Like 4

Also the postie brought , a big pile of timber 😳

Some Blackwood,Wenge, Wild Mango and Lacewood ......

some Olivewood coming later ..

No Thuya Burr though ..

• Like 3

Got me some new scales 😬

Also, what the hell is wrong with Tapatalk?!

AB7AF9CF-0157-4731-B212-F081854D69F9.jpeg

• Like 2

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

@Nicknak it looks the business does that 😁 of course though, we won’t tell everyone or they will want half a dozen too!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Just now, joey24dirt said:

Got me some new scales 😬

Are you logged in on TT yet? I’m not certain but I don’t think it 'backdated', it just kicked off from the time you logged in ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Lift the cup

IMG_20190520_154743.jpg

• Like 2

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

30 minutes ago, MildredM said:

@Nicknak it looks the business does that 😁 of course though, we won’t tell everyone or they will want half a dozen too!!!!!!!!!

You nearly got a message for another one . Bruce the puppy thought he should take it off the top and show it around the garden . Lucky I got it before he decided to take it apart to see how it was made 🥴 . He is a monster now as tall as all the others !

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Nicknak said:

You nearly got a message for another one . Bruce the puppy thought he should take it off the top and show it around the garden . Lucky I got it before he decided to take it apart to see how it was made 🥴 . He is a monster now as tall as all the others !

HE DID WHAT 😳

Are you logged in on TT yet? I’m not certain but I don’t think it 'backdated', it just kicked off from the time you logged in

Yeah I logged in, but for some reason it’s not working properly. Thread titles don’t match up to the thread, and some are missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Confused 1

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

26 minutes ago, MildredM said:

HE DID WHAT 😳

He has been suitably spoken to .... I think the spaniel put him up to it ..

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@JonyYou will succumb to the lure that is Airscape

Edited by DavecUK
  • Like 1

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

2 hours ago, DavecUK said:

Well I finally succumbed and purchased a leveller, groomer, tamper thingy., plus I think I finally earned my two bar towels thank you M. Just the Lelit and Izzo ones to go ;) for my other 2 dual boiler machines...one day

postie.JPG

You’re getting all kitted out now - about time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

@Jony one day we'll live in a world where everyone has an airscape!

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

I just might have to buy one now.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

15 minutes ago, Jony said:

I just might have to buy one now.

That's a mistake. Postage is costly, you should buy 2

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

odd that  often bought together £64

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

On 21/05/2019 at 18:13, joey24dirt said:

Got me some new scales 😬

AB7AF9CF-0157-4731-B212-F081854D69F9.jpeg

Where did you get these joey

AKA Toffee chips

Some on Amazon

here

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

Where did you get these joey

Yeah just from amazon. I’ll send you the link

@SkateReclaimCreate

Some on Amazon
here

Yeah those are them.

@SkateReclaimCreate

1 minute ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

The one on the right.... emoji6.png

e1f4f4e5ff1af7c8485b9f5efe118b7a.jpg

Any plans for the one on the tray? 😬

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Potentially. Unfortunately the Pro (big one) needs some love - the group needs re-greasing, likewise the steam tap needs some cleaning / lubrication. Nothing more than they though, which is great.

I want to bring the Pro to the same tip top condition as my little one (piccola) and then I want to use the Pro for a few months to see which one I want to keep.

Keep an eye on the FS section around October time :-)

Interestingly, both were made in 2012. The Pro in February and the Piccola in September. They are literally siblings. :-)

It was it was so good last time,I bought more  

2019-05-23 14.41.01.jpg

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

It was it was so good last time,I bought more  
1247075462_2019-05-2314_41_01.thumb.jpg.88ba21ec2956e064c077e8ed9dafcf69.jpg

No El Paraiso?