And a machine duvet towel ready to be embroidered, and the most used thread colours!

d318f38c842e57f41b28d5063c69ef97.jpg

@Nicknak

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Collected rather than Postie delivered.

Should provide a few hours amusement for a couple of forum members and myself!

20190517_095151_resized.jpg

Squidgy gaskets and a shiny new shower screen :)

7b98af27ba8f42849422496d64c260f4.jpg

Will be interested to see how you get on with the silicone gaskets as well as the IMS 200um (?) screen.

• Like 1

OK, it wasn’t the postie, it was a farmer in a Hilux pulling a trailer, but we’ve got new arrivals. 9 ewes and 18 lambs, black faced Leicester/ Scottish blue faced crosses. They make right racket!

EF1-D6-F18-E253-4-B39-9719-065-D6452-A565.jpg

awww!

But be aware that they do drink a whole lot of coffee in the mornings. Especially the black faced ones.

We have a bunch of Valais Blacknose populating in-laws' farm next door (currently lambing again). I can absolutely vouch for the correctness of my above statement.

Squidgy gaskets and a shiny new shower screen :)

7b98af27ba8f42849422496d64c260f4.jpg

I've wanted to try silicon for a while now. Which ones did you go for @MildredM

LR, ZM

awww!

But be aware that they do drink a whole lot of coffee in the mornings. Especially the black faced ones.

We have a bunch of Valais Blacknose populating in-laws' farm next door (currently lambing again). I can absolutely vouch for the correctness of my above statement.

Valais are cool sheep

I've wanted to try silicon for a while now. Which ones did you go for @MildredM

Direct from Cafelat ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Direct from Cafelat ;)

Please let us know how you find them :)

LR, ZM

Collected rather than Postie delivered.

Should provide a few hours amusement for a couple of forum members and myself!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40368[/ATTACH]

Sarah's already very pleased about the bag on the right, was getting very twitchy when told her had roasted the last but one kilo of Tweega last weekend :)

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 113Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

@Jony @catpuccino

Have either of you tried your 'Square Mile' coffee yet? I haven't bought from them before.

I have. Did a Pour over this morning not sorted that, Cuts through milk the Negerero one quite nice, might have to use bottled for for Pour over.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Made a Chemex of the Amaluza earlier 20g into 300g in 3'40. Quite clean and smoothish. Sort of getting some pear but not sure. First go anyway but was quite nice.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

f76577bd3f599c1ec8e1aa53818fb5b7.jpg

Frank Green 230ml

Cheers @Scotford for the recommendation.

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

f76577bd3f599c1ec8e1aa53818fb5b7.jpg

Frank Green 230ml

Cheers @Scotford for the recommendation.

Love mine, got the same grey with a light grey lid. Not going to keep anything warm for long but that's what a thermos is for, it's a really excellent little travel cup. They also now sell insulated ones I believe.

Love mine, got the same grey with a light grey lid. Not going to keep anything warm for long but that's what a thermos is for, it's a really excellent little travel cup. They also now sell insulated ones I believe.
To be fair, the plastic actually does insulate quite well.

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

I debated between but in the end it was the volume that swung it

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

The little brother for Londinium WDT

Will see how 4 prongs compare to 3 wired ones!

6e57fd6e78550dcc58e9c71982574385.jpg

• Like 4

Is that one of the La Pav ones?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

12 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

Is that one of the La Pav ones?

Yes and no! B Plus who are supposedly a distributor for La Pav had a limited run of La Pav stirrer. Now it just says BPLUS, which is fine with me. 

https://www.bplus.biz/products/the-stirrer-for-la-pavoni-machine-bplus

They did not have any more in production, so I hastily bought a silver one... I checked moments later and it said silver ones were sold out! So I might have bought the last one. 

Didn't know they'd done some on their own brand too. Looks like gold & red are sold out too but interested in hearing how it functions as it looks simple to make something similar.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

22 minutes ago, PPapa said:

Yes and no! B Plus who are supposedly a distributor for La Pav had a limited run of La Pav stirrer. Now it just says BPLUS, which is fine with me. 

https://www.bplus.biz/products/the-stirrer-for-la-pavoni-machine-bplus

They did not have any more in production, so I hastily bought a silver one... I checked moments later and it said silver ones were sold out! So I might have bought the last one. 

I think I’ve gone for gold 😁 

• Like 1

[mention=16866]Jony[/mention] [mention=21009]catpuccino[/mention] Have either of you tried your 'Square Mile' coffee yet? I haven't bought from them before.

Having found a lovely cafe near where I work that sells Square Mile, I’m really enjoying their Sweet Shop blend of 2 Rwandan single origins, one natural processes Huye Mountain and I can’t remember the other. It is quite pricey but the bags are 350g. I think they do vary the blend over time. I’m getting really interesting and enjoyable results with espresso, milk based and pour over.

I’m only just learning pour over methods and theory largely from the brilliant threads on here. I never would have guessed how deep this particular rabbit hole goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

__

Home: La Pavoni pre-millenium + Mazzer Major. V60 + MBK Feld2. Work: V60, Aeropress + Wilfa Svart grinder

Well I finally succumbed and purchased a leveller, groomer, tamper thingy., plus I think I finally earned my two bar towels thank you M. Just the Lelit and Izzo ones to go ;) for my other 2 dual boiler machines...one day

postie.JPG

• Like 1

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Resistance is futile Dave haha at least  you have Air Scape I have yet to get one

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)