Niche and a new decaf. I think a nice matching pair! 996e02c4091c0c80abb780b70df99516.jpg
Creepily similar fonts

Gaggia Classic Chrome - Mignon Specialita 55

Creepily similar fonts

Far too many coffee companies to be found here.

That's the first time I've seen tamarind as a tasting note! Are you getting that? Sounds interesting.

___

Eat, drink and be merry[/quote @hotmetal

And for a second time...not tried it but from all reports there stuff is top notch

https://shop.gardellicoffee.com/coffees/408-muhura-lot-948-rwanda

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

Feld47 swiped from the coffee festival by @mrbagel big thank you! Loving the small size compared to the Haus.

b011d2f2b099292bf96c2eb7334d6998.jpg

Feld47 swiped from the coffee festival by @mrbagel big thank you! Loving the small size compared to the Haus.

Nice, so you've got both handle styles

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

Nice, so you've got both handle styles
Yes, through some nifty negotiating. Came away with a few extras. I can't see my self using the travel handle much though. The long crank handle on the honed top is great. Makes grinding much smoother.

5bce7eaeddbd9d3a89129f4329a3abe7.jpg

edd5258a9c84ea1f77a490d16cd04809.jpg

Thanks @joey24dirt, my new Torr handle is perfect. Much better fit than the original and now a work of art.

Goes nicely with my Mildredm towel and Norvin funnel!

Thanks @joey24dirt, my new Torr handle is perfect. Much better fit than the original and now a work of art.

It looks amazing!

And oh look! Your Gaggia logo - pure gold :)

d669c33a3df1a2a975d27ccfbf71d347.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Very nice indeed. Looks great and I’m so pleased it fits well

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Lots of electronic components via aliexpress for my home-brew PID project...!

Doggy treats in [kind of] coffee bags!!

07337b702226b922cfc95f3d5b9b2fde.jpg

db10964861e56507a6b2a1966ba3eb80.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

b970c7941d666c1a02db3dd558e49396.jpg

I hear you... Haha, F***ing hypocrite didn’t survive 2 weeks without Acaias.

Doggy treats in [kind of] coffee bags!!

07337b702226b922cfc95f3d5b9b2fde.jpg

db10964861e56507a6b2a1966ba3eb80.jpg

Salmon, carrot and turmeric = florescent toe nails

Feld 47 travel

Wow I'm in love, this is a really nice grinder

Now for the painful breaking-in of the burrs procedure :D

_20190410_140224.jpg

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

Feld 47 travel

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39878[/ATTACH]

I wondered if the burrs would need less seasoning due to the coating they have

I wondered if the burrs would need less seasoning due to the coating they have

I hope so :) I'm going to put around 2 kilos through

Feld 47 travel

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39878[/ATTACH]

Does it come with a Euro or UK PLUG ... ;).

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Does it come with a Euro or UK PLUG ... ;).

Jon.

I see what you did there...

Thanks to @Hasi these...thanks for a job well done, look forward to trying them out in a couple of days time, assuming they were roasted on the 3rd April. 75bafe28f17224e6a586ddb21c3fae3b.jpg

Thanks to @Hasi these...thanks for a job well done, look forward to trying them out in a couple of days time, assuming they were roasted on the 3rd April. 75bafe28f17224e6a586ddb21c3fae3b.jpg
Oh boy,...

a bit wrinkly these will need slightly bigger boxes!

Yep, 3 April is the roast date. And that's how long they've travelled.

Enjoy mate!

@Hasi

nice labels!

Oh boy,...

a bit wrinkly these will need slightly bigger boxes!

Yep, 3 April is the roast date. And that's how long they've travelled.

Enjoy mate!

Never mind the wrinkles... its the bean's that count

Never mind the wrinkles... its the bean's that count

Just like an Abacus :whistle:

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.