Metaphorically speaking yes!

Also metaphorically speaking it ingests beans and sh*ts grinds ;)

that totally killed grounds for me... as recently discussed, I'll load me basket with whole beans from now on.

Grinders going on sale immediately for whoever wants to brew sh!t.

that totally killed grounds for me... as recently discussed, I'll load me basket with whole beans from now on.

Grinders going on sale immediately for whoever wants to brew sh!t.

That's a tad coarse ;););).

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Ordered yesterday p.m. arrived lunch time today... ballistic barista they ought to call themselves

Fab service as always...thanks team B.B.75edf15ee06641d95ac4eee4f32729d5.jpg

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

Glass

glass.jpg

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

Beans...

4b583f7f49c16fe292084ea0f9173f76.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Beans for me also. Not the postie but first time visiting Horsham Coffee Roasters, first time trying their beans also. Was a pleasure talking to the guys there today. 49d0ac62de8feb4e847624e849e83d92.jpg

AAAWWW look what @MildredM did there...

1b5d96b08f932021c793a7231f11d998.jpg

Looove em all!!

Thank you so much

Hope it's worth it because I felt the sting :$34978ef3e54630e6f1183d92820dd3ec.jpg

LR - EK43S; Ceado E37S; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience

Hope it's worth it because I felt the sting :$34978ef3e54630e6f1183d92820dd3ec.jpg

Ouch!! I do just looking at the photo! Let us know how the installation goes.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

In a round about way the postie brought me a yummy espresso this morning

1128EDE7-3F69-4E4A-8E78-5BB3CA163D32.jpg

AKA Toffee chips

But taking it back a few stages these arrived this morning thanks to @Hasi

FC0FA7DD-DFC9-4A7A-8D7B-2D98B45B39B9.jpg

Really evenly roasted to about medium on my eye!

FA1BD6D0-41D7-4307-9A5E-240780233DB3.jpg

Ready to go

B2846A3C-2394-4B66-86D4-2A941EABAFCF.jpg

And 2nd drink a really lovely balanced flat white 15 into 30 in 28 seconds 6 oz cup

7D2AA20C-C5DF-4FDB-9FC5-C511C76F8020.jpg

AKA Toffee chips

@coffeechap what cups are those I've been on the look out for some thicker 5oz ISH cups to keep the heat.

In a round about way the postie brought me a yummy espresso this morning

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39166[/ATTACH]

what a lovely postie you have... :rolleyes:

what a lovely postie you have... :rolleyes:

Indeed, delivers the mail and makes you espresso as well

AKA Toffee chips

@coffeechap what cups are those I've been on the look out for some thicker 5oz ISH cups to keep the heat.

@Teejay they are the acme ones and are really nice thick walled cups

AKA Toffee chips

Have you looked at Acme :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39172[/ATTACH]

Did you check it would fit through the front door before ordering it?

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39172[/ATTACH]

Reminds me of the Angel of the North for some reason.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

BH.jpg

BH Pitching device

Thanks Lee

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

Did you check it would fit through the front door before ordering it?

well, the annoying truth is it actually measures more than 22cm so doesn’t quite fit on the shelf I’d like it too, but no drama as the shelf above has more headroom.

But I wish they’d been more specific with the true measurements of the damned thing

well, the annoying truth is it actually measures more than 22cm so doesn’t quite fit on the shelf I’d like it too, but no drama as the shelf above has more headroom.

But I wish they’d been more specific with the true measurements of the damned thing

that's what she said

IMG_20190223_131436_zpsefdk9gwf.png

IMG_20190223_131541_zpsbv4vvzya.png

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

IMG_20190223_131436_zpsefdk9gwf.png

IMG_20190223_131541_zpsbv4vvzya.png

Tease

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate