Started brewing with AeroPress at work, but weighing in the kitchen was always an eye catcher and discussion starter. No more!

Pre-weighing at home will solve the problem.

a066fd121274c94f547992726e7edfc1.jpg

12x60ml round screw tins, holding comfortably up to 30g of beans. [emoji4]

Grand idea. Where did you get these?
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A letter to say I don't have prostate cancer. Priceless. 

It’s here 🥳

Posted Images

Not soo much the postie, but i went and had the best time this morning with Dave at Bella. Cant recommend this place enough!

Spoils included a couple of shot glasses, tamping mat, beans, group brush....and the E5 that goes with the manual :)

IMG_20180112_141600.jpg

Nice Torr Goldfinger sharp edge, with a lovely handle (olive wood iirc), Londinium distribution tool, one of those spinny distribution tools and spare burrs from my new grinder...

509507A9-06F1-4D42-9595-772AC9C5228D.jpg

Just in time to use with the new #SSSSS that arrived yesterday.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Arrived earlier in the week but only just got time to set up and play around - loving it so far, although will be head to head again the linea mini for a few weeks before making a decision

That’s a pretty amazing test bench you have going.

Not from the postie, but I managed to lay my hands on the last bag of Nicaragua Cerró de Jesús natural from Amoret (roasted for them by Jon at Curve, and it is amazing!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31349[/ATTACH]

My Third Wave Wichteln turned up in the post today, it is this coffee which at €12,80 for 125g seems to be some type of uber coffee - a bit of googling shows that I indeed seem to have lucked out here!

Wow! That looks incredible, looking forward to hearing how it tastes etc... Wondering what the weird pot bottom left in the "brewing methods" icons is!!
Wow! That looks incredible, looking forward to hearing how it tastes etc... Wondering what the weird pot bottom left in the "brewing methods" icons is!!

Must be some German contraption! More information here

Must say the coffee is outstanding, best I have tried for a while and even tops the Drop from the recent LSOL. Really getting the cranberries and cherries but in a very balanced and subtle way with a lovely raisin hint there as well. So smooth.... :) I sent the TWW group the following picture (in my new Mug from Christmas)

MVIMG_20180115_145043.jpg

Edited by Hairy_Hogg
Put LOL not LSOL

All the way from Australia......... Beatles and Beans ! A belated Christmas gift from Snakehips Junior.

A fab hand carved vinyl record by Sydney artist Dan Hu

fullsizeoutput_756.jpg

The beans are totally nondescript so unless I get further info I will just have to wade in and see how they go.

EDIT: Having opened them up I might just pass. They are as black as yer hat !!!

IMG_0195.jpg

Still..... he meant well.

fullsizeoutput_758.jpg

Edited by Snakehips