@MildredM

This and linked videos may interest you.

Chania did some French Mission as a natural last year. I think it all went to Cafe Imports USA.

[h=1]

[/h]

Love this roaster! Needed something between the LSOLs and to my surprise they had a January discount on, and free P&P. ac64db96641aba15e2d0195bd3e7b61b.jpg

LR - Ceado E37S; Baratza Preciso; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience

It's ok for what I paid. Not very precise. I have to tare a few times to get zero. But for £5.96 including postage . I cant grumble.

How's the pocket scale working out for you? I've nearly pulled the trigger a couple of times, hard to find any concrete information on them though.

It's ok for what I paid. Not very precise. I have to tare a few times to get zero. But for £5.96 including postage . I cant grumble.

Some rare (and not so rare) treats from Zoltan's new roastery Holistik

bh2wGX7.jpg

Wow what a selection...is it order via email?

Wow what a selection...is it order via email?

Yes you have to email him. I think he's working on a webshop though.

Replacement's for no LSOL guest slots (boo) for the foreseeable...looking forward to it's return... in the meantime I'm sure these will more than fill the void fbfaa86afb30c76c9e652dcf2d39cc38.jpg

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

This should keep me quiet for an hour or two

4ad23866307027c1482c89e966a923cd.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

This should keep me quiet for an hour or two

Very funny. (!)

Very funny. (!)

Hahahahahaha

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Some rare (and not so rare) treats from Zoltan's new roastery Holistik

bh2wGX7.jpg

Lovely packaging. I might have to pick these up myself.

AerGrind arrived! Got an AeroPress for Christmas and going away next weekend so all set Unfortunately it has a small chip in the paint which is a little disappointing but otherwise it seems excellent.2a339579715620065b78619f6c27c089.jpg

Rocket Evoluzione R 2017 | Niche Zero | VST 18g Ridgeless | Acaia Pearl | TORR 58.55mm

My first internet coffee order for 6 months, Courtesy of Pharmacie coffee roasters in Hove. The one in the middle is from East Timor of all places. I'll be interested to see if it's any good, and another one of list of countries to try ticked off but I do have a one or two bags of beans to drink up before starting.

Pharmacie Jan 2019.jpg

My Home Cinema: (with computers & coffee! :D ) https://grimleyplex.co.uk/

Lovely packaging. I might have to pick these up myself.
...and so I did! Glad to see one of my local specialty shops have got some bags available.

If anyone in Edinburgh is after them, Lowdown have the Kenyan and Ethiopian.

315ff4f47a05ea75aec19a0049068bf3.jpgSince visiting their very small, seasonal coffee shop in Porthlevan last summer, I have been promising myself I will buy some beans from them. The flat white I had there was one of, if not the best coffee I’ve ever had!

Very excited to try these in a week or so!

Pre-millennium La Pavoni, Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero

Aergrind + Aeropress for travelling

315ff4f47a05ea75aec19a0049068bf3.jpgSince visiting their very small, seasonal coffee shop in Porthlevan last summer, I have been promising myself I will buy some beans from them. The flat white I had there was one of, if not the best coffee I’ve ever had!

Very excited to try these in a week or so!

Liza is a new one let know how it is, I use Origin as filter.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

The lovely folk at Bella Barista sent 4 of us some extra generous prizes for the Christmas Pour-Down! Their letter-box friendly packaging and info leaflet, plus fab beans, will keep me going back for more :)

4680a4fa9539939c898348d1a35076a6.jpg

3a0d73b41a6b00c5c2ca1ec42c1c54e4.jpg

The lovely folk at Bella Barista sent 4 of us some extra generous prizes for the Christmas Pour-Down! Their letter-box friendly packaging and info leaflet, plus fab beans, will keep me going back for more :)

4680a4fa9539939c898348d1a35076a6.jpg

Did you mean to include an image of your £1 code? (Don't worry, I made sure it wasn't included in my quote!)

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Did you mean to include an image of your £1 code? (Don't worry, I made sure it wasn't included in my quote!)

If someone wats to use it they are welcome. I already have a sub ;)

I am not sure if it is a one off code - BB maybe offer all new subs this discount?

Yes, I think all new subs get that starter offer. I also avoided posting the code just in case it was individual, and not for public consumption, but it seems that's printed on the postcards that go out with all the coffee orders to tempt people into a sub.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R