A wheelie good deal :) not really

IMG_20180922_174602_zpsh7b8sdxo.jpg

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

This is apple watch 4?

Yup. I hadn’t upgraded my series 1 watch since it came out (the last couple of iterations have been pretty meh, imo), but the redesigned 4 is a definite step up. It’s rather lovely!

Nuova Simonelli Oscar II // Macap MXD //

I tried to find online but no luck.. apple store, delivery in next 4-5weeks :(

I’ve got a second one on order, the Nike+ model. I haven’t cancelled it yet, should be arriving in a week and a half. Haven’t decided whether to keep and sell it on or not, yet.

Which model were you looking at?

I order few days ago 44mm space grey but with black sport bracelet..

Apple Nike is for me best one- and I have Nike Series 3 - and found that this bracelet is compatible with Series 4 so in that way I will have two different bracelet..

Using Tapatalk

Yeah, the Nike+ is what I originally ordered, it’s what I wanted, but then I managed to get another order in for delivery yesterday. I’ll maybe hang on to the Nike one and put it up for sale then, if there’s interest.

There’s no difference except bracelet,am I right?

So if you order Nike Sport band - you will have “both models” and you can sell unboxed one for full price!

Using Tapatalk

Think I may have missed the summer for this...

3cdf256309831c7ea69912a35365c9d4.jpg

2000 - Krups Vivo + Whittard hand grinder

2010 - Gaggia Classic + Iberital MC2

2017 - ECM Mechanika IV Profi + Niche Zero

Aeropress / V60 / Puck Puck / Cafetière / Moka Pot / Ibrik (كـَنـَكـَة) / Lido E

Something just turned up out of the blue today.. :)

44906826861_daaa21345a_c.jpg

pavoni europiccola + niche zero / feld47 : now using James Bond's *coffee* steaming technique

As well as introducing myself as an addict, I also have GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome). However it's not just accumulating stuff that I don't use, but stuff that I will use and will lend if asked.

Anyway, I always try and support my local if the service is good and the product better, I enjoy building rapport and working relationships, I admit I don't spend thousands every week and place big orders, but there comes a time when I do, and prefer to go to those I have spent time connecting with and they can provide the product.

I was in my local last week and they showed me the Coffee Sensor, explained what it does, and I put my name down for one. Called today and landed this little topper. I didn't have to pay the shipping fee as they are already the UK. Now to put it through its paces.

If anyone would like to borrow and it doesn't go against forum rules PM me.

45920e65988271aae1d61dc3b893e332.jpg634664790fbccfadbe1a322568d70009.jpg

Expobar Office Leva, Gaggia Classic, Acaia Pearl Scales, Sage Smart Grinder, Ascaso i Mini Doser Grinder, Zassenhaus Hand Grinder, EB Labs Mesh Filter, AeroPress, IMS 18grm 25grm Baskets

How do you attract it to the machine ?
The machine has an E61 Group Head which has a Hex Bolt on the flow chamber. Unscrew the Hex Bolt leaving the white Teflon washer in tact, attach the supplied copper washer and screw it in.

Tighten it up and then stand to the side and lift the lever to check for water leaks. No leaks present your good to go

Expobar Office Leva, Gaggia Classic, Acaia Pearl Scales, Sage Smart Grinder, Ascaso i Mini Doser Grinder, Zassenhaus Hand Grinder, EB Labs Mesh Filter, AeroPress, IMS 18grm 25grm Baskets

As well as introducing myself as an addict, I also have GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome). However it's not just accumulating stuff that I don't use, but stuff that I will use and will lend if asked.

Anyway, I always try and support my local if the service is good and the product better, I enjoy building rapport and working relationships, I admit I don't spend thousands every week and place big orders, but there comes a time when I do, and prefer to go to those I have spent time connecting with and they can provide the product.

I was in my local last week and they showed me the Coffee Sensor, explained what it does, and I put my name down for one. Called today and landed this little topper. I didn't have to pay the shipping fee as they are already the UK. Now to put it through its paces.

If anyone would like to borrow and it doesn't go against forum rules PM me.

45920e65988271aae1d61dc3b893e332.jpg634664790fbccfadbe1a322568d70009.jpg

Nice looking grouphead thermometer. I can see them coming in very handy on HX machines.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Another triple selection pack from compass' espresso blend range....such good value

Brighton lanes

Mediterranean mocha

Mahogany roast jampit hit

Gaggia Classic Chrome - Mignon Specialita 55

Porlex Mini :D

pDKsqvL.jpg

cxVbHkC.jpg

c7XeEvC.jpg

CqEhFa5.jpg

Can you not have like a "hide" or a "spoiler" function?

Home 1 -- Melitta Varianza CSP

Home 2 -- Lido 3 & 2012 Gaggia Classic (modded)

Outside -- Porlex mini (modded) & Aeropress

Today's goodies pack looking forward to breaking into them sometime soonish, a few beans left in the freezer to finish first and then... Excellent service ordered Sunday eve arrived here today via 2nd class, stonking

d84485cf2b655bba974d16e0cb2f9b1b.jpg

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

https://www.bailiescoffee.com/

A recent LSOL supplier seemed to go down well with those involved.

Was a very nice LSOL offering. If any of those are naturals, keep your eyes peeled for stones.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Was a very nice LSOL offering. If any of those are naturals, keep your eyes peeled for stones.
Thanks for the heads up, I remember it cropping up in the LSOL thread, as I found one in a bag from another supplier I now always spread beans onto a white tray and carefully sift through before throwing the poor things into the freezer

what way to you package them to free them ?

Today's goodies pack looking forward to breaking into them sometime soonish, a few beans left in the freezer to finish first and then... Excellent service ordered Sunday eve arrived here today via 2nd class, stonking

d84485cf2b655bba974d16e0cb2f9b1b.jpg

@icom102 I do it in a very technicle way which involves recycling, , we keep the plastic takeaway tubs and there lids, use them for all sorts as well as beans. The larger size holds 250g perfectly. Whip container out of freeze measure single dose grind adjust if needed, into p.filter pour and enjoy.