Very restrained haul from the coffee festival.

Obligatory half key of the new Rocko provided by @jeebsy and @foundrycoffeeroasters.com and a wee bag of the Workshop from @BckToBlckCoffee and @robashton

Oh and it's Saturday so obviously has bean day.

[ATTACH]17178[/ATTACH]

You'll love the rocko, tried it today and it's superb. A lot easier to dial in than the last batch also.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What rudeness. Will you all just stop it.   This is What Did The Postie Bring You - he brought beans, in bags. The place to discuss the contents is either under the roasters own thread if they ha

A letter to say I don't have prostate cancer. Priceless. 

It’s here 🥳

Posted Images

a COFFEE COMPASS day - my first 1.5kg espresso order from them

excellent comms too, as Richard held posting till my return from Essex yesterday

Sweet Boubon

Brighton Lanes

Hill and Valley

and a nice sample of Jampit beans too...........:D

Not the postie but picked up some drill/bump/snap proof locks - 5 keyed alike for the house and another for the outbuilding. All fitted - French doors were a bit of a pain but that's another job ticked off the list

Many times in life I have found the saying "It's not what you know but who you know." to be very true.

Yet another case of that today, many thanks!

THose mystery beans sound, eh, mysterious

500g of Nicaragua La Florencia Maragogype beans. These are a lighter roast than I usually go for but the tasting notes sounded good ( sweet, chocolate with a hint of orange) so I thought I'd give them a try.

Ordered yesterday and arrived today. Excellent service as always from Coffee Compass.

After I mentioned in an email to Richard that I'd actually ran out of beans (after returning from 2 weeks in the Canaries) he even included a free small sample bag of mahogany roast Tusker Elephant to tide me over. Top man! Customer service like this is what makes customers keep coming back time after time.