Callum_T

Illy cups various sizes

Similar to coffee chaps thread the plain illy cups in all three sizes ... Following picture stolen shamelessly off google qa5yga5y.jpg

Ill be posting them all out on Monday if I get orders now.

Looking for £13 a pair posted - (£10 cups £3 in post) - so if bigger quantities are wanted I can work around this with couriers ect.

Limited numbers on espresso and largest mugs plenty of 7ozs to go around.

If there's plenty getting packaged and posted ill send over Glenn some money - about time I made my contribution to upkeep of this community

Londinium 1 - Rocket Giotto Evoluzione - Victoria Arduino Mythos - Mahlkönig K30 Vario

Hario V60 Decanter - V60 01 Ceramic - Hario Mini Mill Slim - Bodum FP

I'd like 2 larger cups please :). Let me know if postage is more expensive to ni

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2

Facebook Fracino Heavenly / Gaggia md64

They look great, I would like a pair of all three sizes please. Let me know how I can pay you.

Many thanks.

Martin

Gaggia Classic; Steam Wand v3; OPV adjusted; Auber PID Pre-Infusion & Steam Control; IMS shower screen; Mazzer Mini E Type A; 20g VST Basket; 58.4mm Torr Goldfinger Titanium Convex

I'd love a pair of Espresso and of 7oz if possible

Lots of brewing equipment</A>

Noting what everyone wants I don't have much left already! (espresso cups) - also Coffeechap rang me almost instantly and explained that Ill struggle to get the cups posted for the price quoted ill see how much this is along with posting photos of the actual cups. (espresso should be fine @£3 for definite)

If this is all OK with everyone and everyone who has show interest is still in then I only have 4 x espresso cups left along with 12 x mugs and 20 x 7 oz cappa cups

I know there are personal messages regarding payment and the such - Ill sort all this ASAP, had a busy day fitting timers to grinders.

Cheers

Londinium 1 - Rocket Giotto Evoluzione - Victoria Arduino Mythos - Mahlkönig K30 Vario

hi

put me down for a pair of each size please pm me with the cost, postage and how you would like payment

Elektra Micro Casa a leva (revived from a near death experience)

Arrarex Caravel in gray

Gaggia Gilda '54

Zerowatt ca310 ( Aurora label)

La Cimbali Magnum (with sestos timer)

Can I have a pair of espresso's definitely. I may take cappa ones too depending on what the postage will be

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

I know that RM first you can post up to 2kg for £5.80 - other than that there's always services like collect+ and myhermes.

I could even take a cups to grind off eliminating the need to post them at all - it's still a couple weeks away so I imagine postage is still going to be desired by most people.

If no one has dropped out all espresso cups are now gone - just the larger mug and 7 oz cappas left.

Payment is easiest via PayPal and Ill make all this available tonight / tomorrow when I post some photos of the actual cups - being honest I don't think anyone will drop out as I'm selling these at a pretty low price.

Cheers Callum. I'm not going to the grind off but if you can put me down for some Cappa's too (postage for both sounds in the right ball park). Can you let me know the total cost when you get a chance (if you have to double check) I can get payment sorted for you. No rush

Right I counted wrong I have 10 7oz cups left and 10 larger mugs left

The smaller espresso cups aren't IPA but are SPAG - but they still feel legit

The 7 oz are embossed (stamped IPA) - very solid and high quality

The largest mugs are green printed IPA logo on the base

Here are the photos....

4emuba3y.jpg

qy6e4udu.jpg

Payment is easier via PayPal but if everyone pays for cups only first 10£ per pair and postage ill confirm when I package and send on Monday. Gift / family payments to avoid fees please !!

Thanks and I will read through my PMs later as I'm at the zoo ... Lol

PayPal email is - [email protected]

Forgot to mention price is also initially slightly lower than of Daves (coffeechap) due to me not having any saucers.

And when I mentioned SPAG it was auto correct for SPAL - the other genuine ceramic company who deals with illy.

Any issues just let me know.

Cups taking up space where they should...

a7yqa3uv.jpg

After much deliberation I have the order list down to

Savo - 2 x Mugs (Fully paid) -Dodgey Post to Northern Ireland

odox - 4 x Cappa

MStambo - 2 x M , 2 x E , 2 x C

geordie-barista - 2 x C , 2 x E

666Tyler - 2 x M , 2 x C , 2 x E (Paid bar postage)

urbanbumpkin - 2 x C , 2 x E

Just double scanned through my messages again - I publicly listed payment details above.

Everyone could hold the gun on payment until I get them boxed weighed and then quotes for the postage.

All these orders will get out on Monday, so ill post again tomorrow with regards to quoted and options for postage.

Final note everyone else is just standard UK mainland, Right? Just means people ordering the same respective sets like MStambo & 666Tyler will have the same options.

Callum if you still have them please put me down for 2 of the 7oz cappa cups please will pm you with address etc

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone that doesn't have it !!!

Hi Callum, Standard UK mainland for me. Please let me know the total cost including delivery and I will pay via paypal gift. Cheers Martin

Gaggia Classic; Steam Wand v3; OPV adjusted; Auber PID Pre-Infusion & Steam Control; IMS shower screen; Mazzer Mini E Type A; 20g VST Basket; 58.4mm Torr Goldfinger Titanium Convex

My gut feeling is that collect plus will work out best it is 3 to 5 days but its 3.99 up to 2 kg which should cover everyone accept maybe the full set which would be 4.99 for 2to 5 kg.

If everyone's fine with proper snail mail ill take payment of cups plus 3.99 people ordering the full set ill pop that pound in saying you purchased 3 pairs of cups!

Cheers Callum, I'm happy to pay the £4.99 delivery and have paypal gifted you £34.99

Thanks

Martin

Cheers Callum, gifted you the money today!

Thanks

Ian

Hi Callum just gifted you the £13.99

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone that doesn't have it !!!

Currently booking the collect plus for dispatch tomorrow, Charliej , Savo, odox, MStambo, 666tyler these are all boxed and ready for dispatch

Waiting for postage payment from 666tyler.

Waiting on complete postage details from geordie-barista and urbanbumpkin - If I receive this tonight they'll join the others with dispatch for tomorrow apparently theres a change the the collect plus service on the 5th of June so payment tonight would be nice!

All out of cups now though I'm afraid, Thanks to everyone who has made a purchase

postage money sent just now!! thanks for the deal

Elektra Micro Casa a leva (revived from a near death experience)

Arrarex Caravel in gray

Gaggia Gilda '54

Zerowatt ca310 ( Aurora label)

La Cimbali Magnum (with sestos timer)

Hi Callum

Have just made payment for £23.99 and have sent PM with my address details. Cheers

All wrapped up and sent for everyone but geordie-barista.

Cheers

Cheers Callum, you're a gent

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)