Pancake

San Remo, Fracino, La mazorocco

Hi, I have just joined this site, I currently have three machines for sale, a two group la mazorcco, a single fracino and a San Remo two group, two grinders one massed one San remo how do I post these with photos

I can email photos, will post all the details tomorrow now I have found this site, the equipment is located at our other premises

If the machines are used then you can post these in the For Sale section of the website

Are these used or brand new?

When you have 5 posts you will able to view images and take any payment to PM once all offers have been received on the thread.

I have removed the duplicate posts so you have 3 to go.

If the machines are new then please read the Forum Advertising guidelines before posting and post them in the Commercial / Special Offers section.

Edited by Glenn

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Thanks for that, they are all used the San Remo is an ex wine bar and in good condition the Fracino is an ex Mitchell & Butler pub requires full overhaul, The Linea ex spirit pub closed down five years ago

Pop them in the For Sale section then.

Thanks for your quick clarification.

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements