autopilot

Tamping Mat (clicking)

Looking for a tamping mat which clicks at a set pressure to help me tamp consistently.

Nothing special, as basic and cheap as posible. Don't want to spend more than £20 including p&p.

Gaggia Classic with OPV Mod @ 9 Bar + Silvia Steam Wand + 18g VST basket| Rancilio Rocky Grinder| Porlex Hand Grinder | Vintage De Ve grinder | HD Tamper | Rattleware Shotpot | Aeropress | Various French Press's, Moka pots and no doubt other stuff I will end up buying since finding this forum...

I have an Attento Click mat that I bought from Coffeehit about 9 months ago. Only ended up using it for a couple of months on and off so it's still in pretty good condition.

There's a few scuffs, mainly on the rubber that sits on top, and a couple of minor scratches on the bottom. Nothing that affects function.

I'd be happy to part with it for £20 inc p&p if you're interested.

Daily Espresso: Rocket R58 / Mahlkönig K30 ES

Daily Brewed: Kalita Wave #185 / Mahlkönig Home Vario

Other Brewers: Aeropress, Kalita Caffe Uno, Hario V60-01 and V60-02, Bonavita 2-cup Ceramic Dripper, Bodum French Press

Other Grinders: Baratza Virtuoso Preciso, Hario Mini Mill Slim

Roaster: Gene Café

Personal Site: jakepeters.co.uk

Work Site: slaytfit.com

I use mine on every coffee and think it's essential. I don't think you'll regret it autopilot

Tony :coffee:

Expobar Brewtus IV, Eureka Mignon and a wife who thinks I borrowed it all from Coffeechap :exit:

I'll take it :)

PM me your email and I will send via PayPal.

Gaggia Classic with OPV Mod @ 9 Bar + Silvia Steam Wand + 18g VST basket| Rancilio Rocky Grinder| Porlex Hand Grinder | Vintage De Ve grinder | HD Tamper | Rattleware Shotpot | Aeropress | Various French Press's, Moka pots and no doubt other stuff I will end up buying since finding this forum...

Cool, I'll PM you now :)

Sorry roopster! :(

Other Brewers: Aeropress, Kalita Caffe Uno, Hario V60-01 and V60-02, Bonavita 2-cup Ceramic Dripper, Bodum French Press

Well, in that case, good luck in your search :)

Payment sent (as 'gift' to avoid PayPal fees). Many thanks.

Good luck roopster :)

Brilliant - I'll get it in the post today. :)

Let me know you receive it ok!

Jake, thank you very much. I used it for the first time today. Very pleased with it and your service/help. Top man :)

Excellent news! :) I'm glad it reached you ok and that you're getting use out of it :)

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)