Callum_T

Bits and bobs (motta, made by knock)

Made a couple purchases so I thought I'd just clear out some of my older little bits if any one on here was interested.

Motta 500ml Milk Jug - £10 (isn't a europa)

Made by knock knockbox and matching tamping mat - £15

7oz - 9oz and a 12oz cups with saucers (bought before I ordered notneutrals - good to get into what size works for you) - £10

E61 bottomless pf, it had been sat on eBay a while but I'd rather see it go on here - £25 (possibility of combining with a nice LM / VST basket)

Thanks alot, all prices are posted and fees covered PayPal works best.

Londinium 1 - Rocket Giotto Evoluzione - Victoria Arduino Mythos - Mahlkönig K30 Vario

Hario V60 Decanter - V60 01 Ceramic - Hario Mini Mill Slim - Bodum FP

Do you have a link to or pic of the tamping mat and knock box?

Yeah, was planning on dishwashing the jug and the knockbox before the photos - it's the same as the one on the made by knock site (accept all black)

The tin the 'knocktop' came with is starting to get abit grotty but it is a knockbox. The tins are just the same as what lavazza comes in I think - that's one of the ideas of there design.

Londinium 1 - Rocket Giotto Evoluzione - Victoria Arduino Mythos - Mahlkönig K30 Vario

Cool, I'm interested but would be good if you get a pic up first - doesn't need to be freshly washed!

Ill photograph everything tomorrow, got some work to do but I guess for now your first dibs on the knockbox.

Knockbox photos

e6evy9uz.jpg

Motta

2ypuhy2a.jpg

gagazany.jpg

Bottomless e61

ejygu2a5.jpg

Just ask if anyone's intrested in more photos, got another few bits and bobs like shot glasses and 4oz duralex coffee glasses

I'm interested in the knock box and mat.pm sent

Go ahead, i don't need to buy anything else just now.

Callum, I will take the motta jug. Can you pm me your paypal mate

Callum, I will take the motta jug. Can you pm me your paypal mate

Payment received , posted out today 2nd class.

Thanks alot, let me know its got there alright.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)