teastorks

What is your favourite tea and blend?

I like white tea and oolong. Especially black Da Hong Pao is one of my favorite teas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da_Hong_Pao

If you want to make correct oolong, don't forget about temperature of the water. If you want to prepare Jin Xuan, the temperature of water should be 80 degrees, so, it would be better to use special electric kettle where you can choose yourself necessary temperature. After preparation you can drink it cold and even use ice maker, if you want.

Edited by zikzok

Me I like a nice cup of PG Tips or Typhoo from a bag.....You get the oooh with Typho and a Zoo with PG tips. it was the adverts that made me a convert....

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Atkinson’s have some great tea blends.

Their earl grey is one of the best I’ve had. The peppermint is also very good as is the Lancaster for a typical “English” blend tea.

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

I really like Rooibos tea which is caffeine free, since I drink a lot of coffee. and they taste great.

I'm supping green tea at the min. Not a bad cuppa and quite healthy :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I'm always going through phases, now I'm into Kusmi's BB Detox (Green tea with grapefruit). Every now and then I do go into a green tea phase that lasts until I get so sick of that flavor I cannot stand it, than back to a classic breakfast and so on.

We have really been getting into serious teas the past few years, the highlight of which was an amazing order from Yunnan Sourcing with some fantastic teas. Very much a novice with pu-er, but I find it intriguing. Love black teas, all manner of green and oolong all equally. Confirmed rooibos addict also.