Starbucks Coffee Company

Unit 3

Old Basing Mall

Basingstoke

Hampshire

RG21 7AW

o.png

:rolleyes:

Londinium I, Mahlkönig Vario, Hario Skerton, Chemex 1-3 Cup.

Starbucks Coffee Company

Unit 3

Old Basing Mall

Basingstoke

Hampshire

RG21 7AW

o.png

Not bad for a 2nd post, congratulations fellow newbie!

Starbucks Coffee Company

Unit 3

Old Basing Mall

Basingstoke

Hampshire

RG21 7AW

o.png

It's got to be spam, surely. ?

Ian

Minima ma ma ma Eureka Zenith

I've been reading this forum for a while but this is my first post - I'd like to recommend a great independent coffee shop called the Micro Roastery in Canterbury. Lovely coffee brewed using freshly roasted beans (as the name suggests, they roast the beans on site). The seasonal 'house blend' is a safe bet but they have a good selection of single origin beans too. You can buy beans to take home for a reasonable price too.

Micro Roastery

4 St. Margarets Street

Canterbury,

Kent, CT1 2TP

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186311-d4773842-Reviews-Micro_Roastery-Canterbury_Kent_England.html

The Plan Cafe, Morgan Arcade, 28-29, Cardiff CF10 1AF

Cracking Flat White!

Baratza Preciso - Rancilio Silvia

CAFE MIRO

42 St Owen Street

Hereford

HR1 2JB

Very good coffee, made by people who love coffee.

www.cafemiro.co.uk

Edited by Bruce Boogie
Incorrect details

Bruce Boogie

www.boogiebopboys.co.uk

Playing the music that created teenagers! :cool:

Fracino Piccino ~ little and lovely

La Pavoni Professional ~ sexy and shiny

Black Eureka Mignon grinder ~ a cracking little grinder

Castello Coffee Co

Castle Street, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH2 3AH

Great coffee and a brilliant view of Edinburgh Castle if you sit outside!

Hello, I am the owner of Bean Smitten, an independent coffee roaster in East Sussex :

Bean Smitten

Cedar Gables

Hastings Road

Flimwell

East Sussex

TN5 7QA

http://www.beansmitten.co.uk

Many thanks.

Dan

Fracino Piccino

Ascaso I-Mini Non-Doser Coffee Grinder - Stainless Steel I-2

Hello, I am the owner of Bean Smitten, an independent coffee roaster in East Sussex :

Bean Smitten

Cedar Gables

Hastings Road

Flimwell

East Sussex

TN5 7QA

http://www.beansmitten.co.uk

Many thanks.

Great name! If you haven't already done so you can also post this under the beans sub-forum where there is a list of many retailers.

P.s. some of the other roasters that come on the site will also banner advertise and offer some discounts to forum members.

P.p.s if you're looking to send any samples out they'd be gratefully received :-).

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Been to Spring Espresso in York today. Some good news and bad news.

Bad news - the square mile red brick double espresso I had was really nothing special, didn't seem hot enough and too fruity for my liking.

Good News - my home espresso tastes better to me than a highly rated coffee shop. The posh bacon sandwich I had in there was out of this world, maybe the best bacon sandwich I've ever had.

Quickmill Andreja Premium---Eric's E61 Thermometer---Eureka Mignon---MBK 58.35mm---Grindenstein

Bad news - the square mile red brick double espresso I had was really nothing special, didn't seem hot enough and too fruity for my liking.

Good News - my home espresso tastes better to me than a highly rated coffee shop. The posh bacon sandwich I had in there was out of this world, maybe the best bacon sandwich I've ever had.

I went on Sunday and the flat white was fine. First time we'd been to Spring, was a toss-up between this one and the Fossgate Social over the road. Trouble is we also passed the Perky Peacock on Lendle bridge and our favourite haunt, Brew & Brownie on the way..

9E7C4286-9185-4CB4-9C79-39C0691313B1_zps4b2yfgci.jpg

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Went last summer and agree totally. Espresso was too 'light roast' for me but the BLT was, as for you, possibly the best sandwich I have ever had.

We also went to the Attic (? can't remember without checking) They were using hasbeen beans and the coffees were really good

Maybe I'm misunderstanding/misusing the map but can't seem to see these, so for Bristol, can I recommend both:

Small St.

23 Small Street

BS1 1DW

Full Court Press

59 Broad Street

BS1 2EJ

I've been reading this forum for a while but this is my first post - I'd like to recommend a great independent coffee shop called the Micro Roastery in Canterbury. Lovely coffee brewed using freshly roasted beans (as the name suggests, they roast the beans on site). The seasonal 'house blend' is a safe bet but they have a good selection of single origin beans too. You can buy beans to take home for a reasonable price too.

Micro Roastery

4 St. Margarets Street

Canterbury,

Kent, CT1 2TP

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186311-d4773842-Reviews-Micro_Roastery-Canterbury_Kent_England.html

Went there today and had a pretty bad coffee.

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

Went there today and had a pretty bad coffee.

Disappointing. What did you have?

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Flat white. Not good.

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

Had a quick shot on the go today from the Piaggo van outside the Asmoleum Museum in Oxford. Exhausting day trawling round the Ashmoleum & Pitt Rivers Museums. Not to bad, they use Extract original beans.

Been enjoying The Garden Deli in Nene Court, in Wellingborough recently. Small and friendly and good coffee. Lovely garden too. They are linked to Bella Barista and use their beans, which works for me.

Well worth a visit if you're in Wellingborough.

Currently in Liverpool for the weekend and looking forward to my first visit to Anfield for the match tomorrow, but for brekkie can anyone recommend a decent coffee house?

Hottop roaster, Mazzer Super Jolly Areopress, Clever Coffee Dripper

This is a handy recommendation for anyone finding themselves in the coffee wilderness that is South West Scotland. I saw a fancy coffee type sign when I was out Christmas shopping in Ayr and discovered Roundsquare Roastery at the back of a teeny arcade. My first decent coffee out in a year, and they were very welcoming, and keen to discuss their coffee technology. I was quite emotional when I left clutching my precious flat white.

Roundsquare Roastery | Unit 4 Lorne Arcade | 115 High Street | Ayr | KA7 1QL

Coffee #1 in Aberystwyth

Lady called Emma made me a great espresso which had great consistency and FULL of flavour. I don't usually frequent coffee bars but I would go there again if in Aberystwyth. Great service. Highly recommended.