Glenn

UK Coffee Map

Click here for a growing UK coffee map, highlighting cafes and roasters of note, with contributions from members on TMC and CoffeeGeek

Do you have a cafe to recommend but would like assistance adding it here?

Post the details below and we'll make it happen for you.

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

You've been added

If you have a cafe or frequent a great cafe then add to this or post the details here and I will post for you.

i think you should add my starbucks store :p

Starbucks Coffee Company

Unit 3

Old Basing Mall

Basingstoke

Hampshire

RG21 7AW

[only because its the best starbucks store ever :)]

Coffee #1 on the Gloucester Road in Bristol is a sweet little coffee place and worth a visit if you're ever in the area, although if you go at 9am you'll likely get caught up in the mash of pushchairs, so the best time is before 9am, or in the afternoon around 4 :)

Its not a straight up coffee bar, actually a bit of a health food place, but the guy in there is very passionate and knocks out a good coffee

Smoothie Mania

Vicar Lane

Leeds

LS2 7JF

http://www.smoothiemania.co.uk

Home; Giotto Rocket, Iberital MC2, Iberital convex tamper.

Work; Fracino Contempo 2, Fracino model T grinder.

This is a wonderful idea! In order to represent the far reaches of (outer) south west London:

Astrora Coffee Roasters

31 Broad Street

Teddington TW11 8QZ

Is this still updating? If so, there's a great little place called Brass and Copper Coffee, 18 William street Edinburgh (EH3 7NH). Been open a few months, so still tweeking some stuff, but such a cool little cafe serving good coffee, and this kind of thing should be encouraged!

Thanks Chris

Whose coffee are they using?

Will add to the map on your recommendation

Um, well they DO use union coffee, which is why I came across them. Sorry for the self promotion, but they are a cool little cafe and are doing an awesome job!

Thats great. Nice to hear of cafes up North using Union. Are they using Revelation or a bespoke blend?

Need to add Volkscafe - Centre on Barnstaple but he's obviously mobile. Also Boston Tea Party, Tully St, Barnstaple & Wild Thme Cafe - Caen Square, braunton. All amazing for perfect coffee!

Lee

Coffee consultant, barista trainer & technician based in North Devon!

Email me! Tweet me!

Call me! 07455 188935

Great idea, I'm in newcastle and spotted some good places to try by the looks of it! :D

Can you add J. Atkinson & Co. - Artisan Roaster. Best Coffee Beans. China St. Lancaster www.atkinsonsteaandcoffee.co.uk

& The Music Room, Sun Square Lancaster where they create magic using Atkinsons beans.

Just been there for the first time last week. Absolutely fantastic place! Was very impressed that the assistant I bought from knew the region and varietal of the coffee [though perhaps this is to be expected in any decent coffee merchants].

Bless them, they spent ages searching high and low for a 53mm tamper for my Delonghi...felt *so* embarressed! :D Cursed student lifestyle and inability to stretch for a Gaggia. Of course such priorities have been reviewed and it goes, coffee, coffee apparatus, books, gin, clothes, pate.

Gaggia Classic | Naked Portafilter | De'Longhi ec710 | Zassenhaus Brasilia | Mπρίκι/Ibrik (0.3L) | Handpresso Wild | Various Bodum French presses | Moka Pot | ILSA Inox 18/10 Milk Jug | and lots of ambition.