Sign in to follow this  
reneb

Various bits of PC junk and a VCR (free)

My old PC has been sat in a cupboard for a bit and I've finally got round to dismantling it prior to recycling. Does anyone want any of the following (probably not :), but i'd rather it didn't just end up as landfill).

LCD monitor: Iiyama ProLite E431S 17 inch monitor (PC pro review. Decent enough monitor when new but very dated now.

Western Digital Caviar WD800 SATA 80gb drive. Still works, but usual caveat re older hard drives.

ATI Radeon 9250 (C3D 6059) graphics card with 256MB DDR memory

Modem/sound card - think it's unbranded with SN VP156SPA

Tower PC case with MSI K8T Neo (MS-6702) motherboard, PSU etc

2 x 512MB DDR 400Mhz RAM

Microsoft ergonomic keyboard (non-usb and fairly old but still works fine).

Doubt anyone will want any of this, but you never know. All for the princely sum of nothing and happy to post the lighter items, otherwise collection from N. London.

Edited by reneb
changed title re camera

Also, olympus mju II film 35mm compact camera going free as well.

I'll take the Ram and HDD. My friends Mac drive just died and it also takes ddr.. rekon it must be circa 2003 but still going with a little heart surgery!

I can pay the post if you want. let me know, Cheers

Also, olympus mju II film 35mm compact camera going free as well.

Would be happy to take this off your hands. Don't mind paying postage, or where abouts in London are you based?

Hi Earlepap, I'm in north London, crouch end to be precise, but I work down in Hammersmith. Let me know what suits you best, and happy to post.

Hi osrix, pm me your address and will post some time this week.

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)