What are people's thoughts on the best cups for various coffees?

Paul

Alex Duetto, Mahlkonig Vario, Goldfinger Tamper, Motta Jug

Trained by Glenn!

:):):coffee::coffee:

I got some Rapha mugs for Christmas, they are definitely the way forward for impressing cycling chums with a long coffee.

if you want some matching cups without the stripe the not neutral cups are available from coffeehit for about £7.70.

@home: Gaggia Classic w/ silvia wand, Mahlkonig Vario, Chris King x Rapha 58mm Tamper, Brita Filter Jug

@work: Aeropress

I get my double espresso cups from costa and my latte glasses. Both come with saucers at £3 and £4 respectively if i recall correctly

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

If they are the same as the Rapha cups that is around £32.50 cheeper without a stripe; that's one expensive paint job !

The coffeehit notneutral cups are same design and shape as Intelligentsia/Rapha ones but fraction of the price. The saucers are not my faves, but we rarely use them anyway.

@garydyke1

i got some 9oz cups from a1 coffee for about £2.50 each. they are lovely classic bowled white cups with a good flate base. very well made and cheap as chips. I want to get some 12oz ones too.

Eureka Mignon Specialita - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Motta Competition 58.4mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

If they are the same as the Rapha cups that is around £32.50 cheeper without a stripe; that's one expensive paint job !

it sure is, I still want some though.

but i quit my job this week to go hunting for something more interesting so expensive toys are out of budget for the time being.

@home: Gaggia Classic w/ silvia wand, Mahlkonig Vario, Chris King x Rapha 58mm Tamper, Brita Filter Jug

@work: Aeropress

I'm a fan of the bodum double walled cups. They don't have a handle but don't get hot. They also keep your coffee hot.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=bodum+double+glass&tag=googhydr-21&index=garden&hvadid=7588142673&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=112597920082864008&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_1mj13yliq3_b

People always comment on them.

Gaggia Classic | Cunill Brasil | Motta Tamper | Hario Mini Mill | Aeropress | Bi
aletti Moka
| Bellman CX25S

I also have the Bodum 2.5 oz insulated ones.... They are stylish, attractive and functional. You can get a double shot in them and they are wide enough for twin spouts too. Great to drink from...

Saw them while on holiday in Amsterdam in a speciality coffee shop. Was going to buy a boxed pair but then saw boxes of 6 in their sale for less! They are fragile though and I wouldn't put them in the dishwasher even though it says you can!

Alex Duetto Mk 4. Della Corte badged Mahlkonig K30 ES. Mahlkonig Home Vario. Aeropress. Hario Cold Brew.

For espresso, the best I have found are Londinium, really heavy and excellent at heat retention. If you can't afford a Londinium 1, you can afford a pair of their espresso cups - and dream...