Anyone ordered anythnig recently? Ordered a tamper on Thursday and still waiting, despite an email confirming it would be sent on Saturday. Tried contacting but no luck as yet. Just wondered if anyone is in the same position.

I ordered a VST tamper on Monday night, not received yet - but Peter is a really helpful guy, I've always received brilliant customer service from him when I've ordered before, so I wouldn't panic too much just yet. I hope it comes for you soon :)

Fracino Piccino - Eureka Mignon - 17g LM basket - 58.35mm Madebyknock tamper - Aeropress - Bodum FP

I ordered a few bits a couple of weeks ago. It did take a while to be delivered but it was well worth the wait and Peter was helpful on email.

Rocket Giotto. Gaggia Classic. Eureka Mignon. Madebyknock Heft tamper. Fine layer of coffee grinds scattered throughout the kitchen.

My tamper came this morning - hope you got yours through too.

Fracino Piccino - Eureka Mignon - 17g LM basket - 58.35mm Madebyknock tamper - Aeropress - Bodum FP

Received one of these last week and handle was significantly off straight. Normal or return it? Also had difficulty getting in touch with them.

Fracino Cherub Stainless, VST baskets, Eureka Mignon. Knock VST Tamper, a few motta tampers. Various press/moka pots, Aeropress, Baraza Virtuoso Preciso at work

Not something I've ever noticed! Return it, I'm sure Peter will be happy to help if there's an issue.

Michael

Fun in a Cup Coffee Training

Only ordered a mat but arrived very quickly and with good communication via email on their part.

Bezzera BZ99 La Pavoni Europiccolo Mazzer Major E VST 17g & 22g RB 58mm, MBK VST 58.35mm, Aeropress, Cona, Kalita wave, CCD, Gene Cafe roaster, Cona, Hario, Hellem Sintrax syphons.

I ordered an aluminium handle for my simple 58.3mm base on Saturday and it arrived yesterday! Always had great service from them so definitely get in touch and they'll put it right.

Roy & Alex & The Maestro & Herman ze Hausgrind

Really nice people to deal with, just one major draw back is no contact tel no??

Quick mill Verona, Eureka Mignon, 17 & 21gLM VST plus other stuff, even get a half decent coffee out of it sometimes :D

I can confirm Peter is very helpful and gives great service.

I had a very slight issue with my tamper, and without hesitating he shipped a replacement out the same day. (on its way now).

Generally speaking the quality and finish of the Simple Tamper is superb. I doubt there's a better one aroud for the money.

Thanks all, have been in touch with Peter and he's sent a new handle out which arrived today and a little bag to send the old one back. Very happy. Great to find a company that stands behind it's products.

Fracino Cherub Stainless, VST baskets, Eureka Mignon. Knock VST Tamper, a few motta tampers. Various press/moka pots, Aeropress, Baraza Virtuoso Preciso at work