Anyone else having issues with the Forums?

The main forum page appears as if I haven't logged in. Even if I go into sub-forums it doesn't show any new posts.

Anyone else having issues?

Home - Quickmill Veloce Prototype with IMS Shower | EK43 | Torr Blackwood Trapez Goldfinger | IMS 22g Basket

Work - Quickmill Andreja Premium | Nuova Simonelli Oscar | Gaggia Classic DIY PID mod with Rancilio Silvia Steam Wand

Work - Mazzer Super Jolly (Doser) | Anfim Super Best | VST 18g Basket | Torr Black Metal Goldfinger handle with Standard Flat base

Brewed - OE Lido | Porlex Mini | Aeropress | V60-01 | Chemex 10 cup

I had an issue a minute ago, but just kept logging in on "Remember Me" and changed page and it seemed to work ...

Professional + Home Barista called James :)

Work -- La Marzocco FB80 Red - Mazzer Super Jolley Black - - Home - Expobar Leva HX - Expobar 1+2 Hole/Izzo 4 Hole Steam Tips - Eureka Mignon White - Grindenstein Knockout - 20z Basic + 12oz Espro Toroid Jug - Nuova Ricambi 57.5mm Tamper

We are investigating what may be causing this. Sporadically happening since this morning.

Hopefully the issue will be resolved overnight

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

I've had the problem for 3 days now.

When I initially open the Forum it appears as if I had not logged in & it does not show any new posts.

However I can get in via the sub forum heading but after a time that locks out as well & I have to start over

Its now telling me to wait 30 seconds between posts but this is my first & only post this morning

Ron 

I click new posts when I log in and have been taken to the search page for at least three days this week. Was there a Forum update which caused it?

Taiwanese French Press, Europress, Kyocera ceramic burr Hand Grinder, Tiamo hand frother, Suzuki two cup filter, Thai Doi Sakhet and Hilkof Peabery Coffee beans & learning fast.

Tapatalk was updated this week but you guys all seem to be using computers. I generally only access the forum through my phone and haven't experienced any issues.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gaggia Selecta Coffee Delux (Rancilio Silvia steam wand mod, OPV and steam valve mod) : Iberital MC2 : Happy Donkey Tamper : Gaggia Bottomless Portafilter :

Favourite coffee/roast is currently BSCA#1 Brazilian Speciality Coffee Association number 1 blend from Two Day Coffee Roasters Bristol :

Similar issues here for the last 2 or 3 days - my login doesn't appear to be remembered, and the forum overview doesn't show the latest posts. I can read all the posts, but only by going in to each sub-forum to look for them.

Using firefox on windows 7, and dolphin browser on an android tablet - same results. I haven't tried tapatalk, but I might do now.

** edit ** - just tried to use the "mark forums read" option, in my browser and got this message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Edited by noelweston
additional information

Gaggia Classic, RR55od, Aeropress, Rhino hand grinder, cold brewer...

Saxophones, clarinets, cameras & a lot of PCs

We're still looking into the issues along with vBulletin. No updates took place and only a small number of users are affected. Seems strange. Will try a new update if the problem persists throughout the day.

Sorry for the inconvenience, which incidentally is affecting me too

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements