IGNORED

Izzo Alex Duetto IV Plus

danielpugh

Now that the new Vostok Evo is arrived and working well, I'm in the position to move on my duetto IV Plus.  Going to put an add in classifieds shortly, but would be good to get an opinion on value if anyone knows. Here is some detail/history:

It was purchased in Feb 19 from bella barista.  The original owner sold after 6 months as he had upgraded onto a londinium.  I have owned since (i.e 2.5 years old at this point). It's had minor problems, one created by me fixing a recurring leak (I shorted the element on the service boiler and blew it - doh!), and needed some parts swapped related to above (nrv, PID temp sensor, heating element).  In about March I placed deposit on the new machine and so, predicting sale and annoyed by the leak mentioned above I sent it back to BB for service.  It got stuck there for 3 months because of the lockdown, but eventually returned to me in the summer.  It's been working flawlessly for the last 3 months making about 10 cups a day.  The whole time it's been on bestmax premium, and have just descaled.  Service boiler (the one I would always worry about) should be clean and that's the one BB replaced the element.

Condition is pretty good I'd say, although scuffs in the usual places no major scratches or dents.  Would be selling with the original parts (steam wand tips, izzo cloth, plumbing pipes, 3 x OEM portafilter, invoices for all work done at BB, several baskets of different sizes, original manual, spare izzo logo sticker).

Last factor is I'm in Cornwall. I have a box j used to ship to BB, but with this sort of thing personal visit is best, so I'm assuming less interest because of the distance.   At this point more interested in it going to a good home than exact value, but at the same time literally no idea what it's worth given out of warranty etc.20211009_094056.thumb.jpg.ca4855faad1a18e790b66523f7da0ae4.jpg

20211009_094051.jpg

Advertise it at £1450 with offers, take the highest one...

Edited by DavecUK
  • Thanks 1

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.