IGNORED

Nurri

dfk41

I thought I had seen a thread on this new lever, but I cannot find it, so if I am treading on anyones toes, please say ouch! I found this link over on another forum

https://dailycoffeenews.com/2021/07/06/from-naples-italy-nurri-accelerates-espresso-equipment-design/

It seems to be taking the Evo route of two s/s boilers, pid controlled with heater cartridges. It explains what the paddles are either side of the group. I will not go into detail here, read the article......but, I thought the easiest way if you choke a shot, to release the pressure was simply to retard the lever a bit? Make your own mind up. I think @Cuprajake has spoken to BB about it, so perhaps he can share what he learnt

• Like 2

It is hard to be humble when you are as great as I am Muhammed Ali February 25, 1964

@dfk41 - there were some early rambles about it on the V Evo thread:

• Like 1

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

If anyone comes across any more information on this machine, can they share it. I do not really do any of the usual social media outlets so am probably missing these releases. I for one, welcome another player. I believe, that Antonio Nurri at one time was an associate of ACS so it will be interesting to see how much of their machine comes from the Vostok/Evo range.

It is hard to be humble when you are as great as I am Muhammed Ali February 25, 1964

44 minutes ago, dfk41 said:

If anyone comes across any more information on this machine, can they share it. I do not really do any of the usual social media outlets so am probably missing these releases. I for one, welcome another player. I believe, that Antonio Nurri at one time was an associate of ACS so it will be interesting to see how much of their machine comes from the Vostok/Evo range.

I know Antonio, he is a friend of mine, so I hope his machine does well.....

• Like 1

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.

Nah £3500 -4000 i was told when i asked which imo prices it out the window for me. 

Didnt ask for specs but ive seen a vid on Instagram at some point a few months ago 

Way too early for this sh...

Wow! It’s a different league by price point.

It has a paddle to relieve the pressure, as David mentioned, a VDT, a high-end scale, etc. It looks pretty longish indeed. 

Edited by Like Medium Strong Coffee

“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw