IGNORED

Crown & Canvas Coffee Co CFUK Discount! 15% Off Coffee

Hey Folks!

Thought Id post a quick update/reminder in here as its been some time since I've put anything in the advertiser section, 

As most of you know C&C run a 15% discount code on all our coffees for CFUK forum members, simply drop CFUK in the coupon code section at check out and it will drop 15% off the cost of shipping.

Ontop of this we also offer free shipping on orders over £25!

We've just launched 2 brand new coffees which I've been really excited to go live, a new Natural Ethiopian Coffee Basha Bakele, Jammy and fruity packed full of delicious sweetness.

And a Washed Colombian Monte Bonito, a delicious full bodied sweet coffee with Toffee and Brown Sugar sweetness.

www.crownandcanvas.co.uk

I've been quietly working on a bunch of things behind the scenes here at C&C which I can't wait to share with everyone... one of which (which is currently a nightmare) is a new Counter/Minicafe setup at the roastery, with the goal being to section of a chunk of the roastery on weekends and open up to serve some sweet treats and delicious coffee...Hopefully by the end of the year!

Either way, thank you for all the support from the Forum, I look forward to showing you what we've been working on soon enough!

Jake - C&C

• Like 2

www.crownandcanvas.co.uk  // Staffordshire - UK

Banner.png