IGNORED

is a Gaggia classic ok for 1 cup a day?

fenwick458

I have had a Beko bean to cup machine for a few years now and it seems to be going downhill, the amount of beans ground seems to vary a lot, and the strength of the coffee varies a lot. It's very hit and miss😐

been looking a a proper machine like the Gaggia classic but is it realistic to use for 1-2 cups/day? that would be one every morning at breakfast, 1 around 10:30 if i'm in still in (half the time) and very rarely one around mid day(maybe once per week). 

How long does it take to fire it up and make a cup?

27 minutes ago, fenwick458 said:

I have had a Beko bean to cup machine for a few years now and it seems to be going downhill, the amount of beans ground seems to vary a lot, and the strength of the coffee varies a lot. It's very hit and miss😐

been looking a a proper machine like the Gaggia classic but is it realistic to use for 1-2 cups/day? that would be one every morning at breakfast, 1 around 10:30 if i'm in still in (half the time) and very rarely one around mid day(maybe once per week). 

How long does it take to fire it up and make a cup?

some people buy machines costing 4.5K and a grinder costing 3K and make 5 cups a week.....many other buy prosumer kit worth 1000s for 2 cups a day. So yes, it's quite realistic.

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.