IGNORED

PL62 Mara Alternative feet

hubcap

@hubcap never heard or seen any. I think you would have to get some made, or repurpose feet from some other device.

• Like 1

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.

1 hour ago, El carajillo said:

Kitchen cupboard knobs, B&Q etc ,  remove the fixings and replace with threaded rod to suit tappings on machine . ?

Sorry, without emptying the machine I'm not sure if there is a thread for screw in legs etc'

I am now thinking about using a block of walnut to rest the machine on, instead of legs.

418Y7F2lAxL._AC_.jpg

4 hours ago, hubcap said:

Sorry, without emptying the machine I'm not sure if there is a thread for screw in legs etc'

I am now thinking about using a block of walnut to rest the machine on, instead of legs.

418Y7F2lAxL._AC_.jpg

Slide the machine forward on an angle until one leg is over the edge of the worktop, check to see if it unscrews and check thread.

55 minutes ago, El carajillo said:

Slide the machine forward on an angle until one leg is over the edge of the worktop, check to see if it unscrews and check thread.

Excellent idea mate, cannot believe I never thought of that.