IGNORED

October Delivery - Stock Still Available

Nightrider_1uk

Not so good for the scalpers either 👍

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 3 weeks later...

I suspect their manufacturing capacity has increased combined with a drop in demand in some  markets like Europe, with duties fees making it more expensive and other single dosers such as the Solo, Key and soon to be Eureka coming out.

I think the 2 month (from ordering) wait for the grinder might be too much for some too but I can say I've been impressed and not regretted the purchase at all, even with all the competition coming for the NZ.

@Fadingfrontier Niche certainly shook up the market,a good thing for consumers....Respect for that, because it's not an easy thing for a small player to disrupt the big boys.

It is especially pleasing that Brits can design a good grinder.

• Like 1

Sticks and Stones, sours…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until roasted, pick em out and flick them in the bin. Life is too short for bad coffee

I agree, it's impressive what Niche has done from humble beginnings of an Indiegogo project that many would have been quick to write off! It also says a lot when an established company like Eureka practically rips off the best bits of NZ's design for their single doser. 

And as someone from the UK, it's always nice to buy a coffee product from a local company that you don't need import from elsewhere for once. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nanz said:

Mine was supposed to arrive in October, but to my surprise it arrived today, looks like they have either scaled up production or there were less pre-orders in July / August.

I think they are probably just covering themselves on delivery dates with Covid having affected things so badly as far as shipping goes.

Sticks and Stones, sours…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until roasted, pick em out and flick them in the bin. Life is too short for bad coffee