IGNORED

Worka Wuri Ethiopia Anaerobic Ferment Natural Yirgacheffe - Forum Deal?

BlackCatCoffee

6 hours ago, dfk41 said:

Not really! This is what happens when you have a decent number of members who just happen to want this sort of excellent offer. Let us hope that more of our forum sponsors see the way that this offer from @BlackCatCoffee has been taken up and decide to offer something different to the usual type of bean on offer as they receive them

I re-read my post. Maybe I didn’t come across nicely… 😔 - I wanted to mean that it’s amazing we had such an incredible offer from our sponsor BlackCatCoffee, and the forum members here support this, by, in less than 48 hours, going above and beyond the 20 initial planned slots. That’s what I call support and great forum community spirit! 

well done us and we’ll done BlackCat! I’m really looking forward to this one!

• Like 3

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

1. Prezes

2. dfk41

3. dutchy101

4. MediumRoastSteam

5. Systemic Kid

6. Bicky

7. Vash

8. AdmDaveW

9. Winterlight

10. Tripleshot

11. RobDGio

12. BenH

13. ohms

14. Like Medium Strong Coffee

15. Morningfuel

16. Alpesh

17. Mit_hirani

18. Systemic Kid (2nd order)

19. Siliconslave

20. shaun****

21. spasypaddy

22. danielpugh

23. CafeColando

24. Stox

25. BenTenor

26. Meelypops

27. Theblusteryday

28. nufc1

29. barrybigtoe 

30.srees707

31. MorkFromOrk

Edited by morkfromork

On 19/07/2021 at 12:24, spasypaddy said:

hi, do we know when this is going to be available? very excited but also running low on beans

Arrived a bit later than anticipated due to delivery driver shortage. It is here now and I will be sending out a payment link shortly 🙂

• Like 3

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Izzo Alex Duetto and Alex Leva now in stock!

@BlackCatCoffee - if there’s any chance of getting another 500g, please let me know. I’ve PM’d. 

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

Hey folks,

Just caught up on PM's (been super busy and neglecting them a bit!!). 

We want to save a little bit to go on general sale but I can probably squeeze a couple more bags if anyone wants to get on board. Please PM me today.

David

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Hi folks,

This shipped out on Tuesday so fingers crossed will be with some of you already. 

In terms of recommendations for brewing and resting this is slightly tricky as it landed with us later than expected so our oldest batch is only 7 days or so post roast. It is making great filter at this stage. I will be experimenting with espresso in the next week or so and I will get back to people with what I feel is best but I would really encourage people to play with it and share their experience on here.

As I said before I think this is going to be at its peak for filter and espresso will likely be pretty zingy but I suspect also very sweet. I will probably start with a nice long and gentle pre infusion and go with a ratio of around 1:2.5 at 93c and see where I want to go from there. 

David 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Mine arrived this morning. We had run out of decaf and I put in an order for this at the same time plus a request that an earlier roasted bag of decaf come with the Worka Wuri. A week old roasted decaf arrives with the order as asked - nicely rested for a week. Brilliant service @BlackCatCoffee thanks!