IGNORED

3d printing services - for wdt tool

12 minutes ago, Pete4eyes said:

Hey all,

@ukespresso on Instagram is currently providing these with acupuncture needles for circa £10 posted to the coffee community. I picked one up and can say it is brilliant. A million times better than any homemade style tool.

Tool pictured on the right next to two versions I’ve tried…

it’s the one from a guy on thingiverse that shared it.

2FDECC0D-2548-4E16-A03D-C1B4A60C1D99.jpeg

Looks really good. Shame I don’t have instagram, might have to set one up to purchase one. Don’t suppose you have an email address associated to UKEspresso?

34 minutes ago, JA92 said:

Looks really good. Shame I don’t have instagram, might have to set one up to purchase one. Don’t suppose you have an email address associated to UKEspresso?

I’ve just spoken to him on Instagram via messages and he plans to distribute them via Django coffee. I’ll keep my eye on his page and share the webpage here when it’s live. He’s just awaiting stock of the acupuncture needles.

Django coffee link below and to a coffee of theirs that’s highly recommended:

https://www.djangocoffeeco.com/collections/coffee-beans-online-order-coffee-online/products/uganda-ibanda

I have no connection to Django or to the guy 3D printing the wdt tools. I’m just a big fan of the tool and saw this thread. It’s honestly a dream to use and doesn’t just drag the coffee around the basket like my previous tools. It’s almost like a massage for the coffee.

17 minutes ago, Pete4eyes said:

I’ve just spoken to him on Instagram via messages and he plans to distribute them via Django coffee. I’ll keep my eye on his page and share the webpage here when it’s live. He’s just awaiting stock of the acupuncture needles.

Django coffee link below and to a coffee of theirs that’s highly recommended:

https://www.djangocoffeeco.com/collections/coffee-beans-online-order-coffee-online/products/uganda-ibanda

I have no connection to Django or to the guy 3D printing the wdt tools. I’m just a big fan of the tool and saw this thread. It’s honestly a dream to use and doesn’t just drag the coffee around the basket like my previous tools. It’s almost like a massage for the coffee.

Thanks for sharing Pete. Looking forward to purchasing one when in stock.

• 2 weeks later...