IGNORED

Scam Linea Mini EBay?

Looks genuine. Collection from Banchory near Aberdeen - cash on collection? Bargain!

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Agree!

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

The advert is not there anymore, interestingly. Has it been taken down completely? 

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

No sign of it under a La Marzocco search now, but there were too many alarms going off for me, no PayPal, no proper feedback, manufacture date and alleged purchase didn’t match, plus it was seriously underpriced. I suspect being located near Aberdeen 90% of possible buyers would opt for delivery so no checking if it actually existed, hence my question as to whether any of the longer standing members recognised the machine or set up?

He was dodging Ebay fees by saying COD/Bank transfer and that's a breach of terms, so maybe reported and they pulled it.

Sage Barista Express.

He should advertise  it on here 🤣

I don’t like – Sticks and Stones, beans that are sour, green…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until you roast them, then they scream out at you in the cooling tray, pick em out and flick them in the bin.. Lifes too short for bad coffee!

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, CocoLoco said:

He was dodging Ebay fees by saying COD/Bank transfer and that's a breach of terms, so maybe reported and they pulled it.

Yep And harder to get your money off them when it knackers. 

Go to collect it “ sorry mate not plugged in anymore etc etc “

For it too be listed at the at price means one of three things 

1. It’s a quick sale coz something is wrong with it ( cash and bank transfer ) 

2. Its a scam listing 

3. Its being seriously under priced , in this day and age ask why ?  Anytime  listing in eBay can find a price for similar items,  or just type linea mini seconds hand in google , so should make you think about 1 and 2 more. 

Edited by Mrboots2u
  • Like 1

@Mrboots2u Problem is lots of people want to believe they can buy tenners for fivers....I've seen it happen for a long time with all sorts of things.

I don’t like – Sticks and Stones, beans that are sour, green…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until you roast them, then they scream out at you in the cooling tray, pick em out and flick them in the bin.. Lifes too short for bad coffee!

It’s a shame, I was in Aberdeen on Monday, I could have dropped in and had a look. I would have happily dropped the cash there and then if it was OK.

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________