Coffee Forums banner

Hi from Sweden

503 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  DavecUK 
#1 ·
Hi there,

I have been following this forum for a few months now and thought that it is high time join. My espresso adventure started in november last year and I have learned many helpful things from here. So now I want to be more active and maybe contribute with some questions and experiences.

Best,

Johan

#4 ·
Thanks, I have a Profitec Pro 300 combined with a Eureka Mignon Specialita. Very happy with both of them so far although I had to change one of the burrs in the grinder since it was one of the faulty ones. (My dealer sent me one replacement burr.) I have upgraded with a bottomless portafilter and VST baskets (7, 15 and 20 g).

#10 ·
@JohanR Thaty's because of the larger breaker zone, packs the burrs better...You might find the breaker zone in the replacement burrs is at a steeper angle as well. There have been some strange goings on in the cut of some flat burrs in Italy, as manufacturers try to achieve something different with their grinders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.