Coffee Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket R58 mk 2 value

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  MediumRoastSteam 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all, not posted in a while but am considering selling my R58 mk2.

I can't seem to post in the valuations section for some reason, so apologies for this being in the wrong place.

I can take pics soon but assume good condition (it is), run on volvic since I've owned it and third wave espresso sachets more recently

Only issue is I have lost the detachable pid for it. It wasn't working anyway but for clarity I want to mention it. A replacement can be bought for around £100 so I'm factoring that in to the potential sale price.

Any thoughts on what it might be worth?

Many thanks

#3 ·
Hi all, not posted in a while but am considering selling my R58 mk2.

I can't seem to post in the valuations section for some reason, so apologies for this being in the wrong place.

I can take pics soon but assume good condition (it is), run on volvic since I've owned it and third wave espresso sachets more recently

Only issue is I have lost the detachable pid for it. It wasn't working anyway but for clarity I want to mention it. A replacement can be bought for around £100 so I'm factoring that in to the potential sale price.

Any thoughts on what it might be worth?

Many thanks
Age? Use history? Service history??

#5 ·
I've owned it for 3 years I think and bought it from a member on here whi had it from new.

He had it serviced just before I bought it and I had it done about 18 months ago (have both invoices so can check details if needed).

I've only used volvic water in it and more recently zero water and third wave espresso sachets.

It's been used for 2-4 coffees a day since I've had it.

Some age related marks as you'd expect but no damage other than the bottom foot of the R on the steam dial is chipped. I can photograph this if needed.

#6 ·
@GingerBen My Engineering Review of the Rocket R58 was Sep 2011, can't find the full review at the moment, but it Launched a few months after the engineering review. On that basis, the assumption has to be made that the machine is circa Nov 2011, or 9.5 years old. Unless the condition is exceptional for year...probably around £400, assuming everything else works perfectly....apart from the PID being lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.