Kafmasino ONE: Advanced coffee made simple

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmm, looks Decent.

Hello everyone, thank you for the high expectation about our project. We are two brothers, Sergio and Jorge from Madrid, Spain. Two years ago we decided to start this project, since both of

Via here or Kickstarter people will ask and should ask hard questions around functionality, fit and finish and durability , back up support , and value  for money,  what financial backing a company ha

Posted Images

@Dallah It does not matter how ugly your wife is, there is always someone else who will appreciate her.........

1808484491_dfk41toffee2.JPG.78120b8fa5b4a1ac62bd0d035cf72d1f.JPG

Hi guys!!

Check out our new video talking about our advanced profiles

16 hours ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

Any chance you could do a video with the machine steaming milk? And you guys making a nice latte art on a flat white 😉 - interesting to see the capabilities of the machine on that regard.

We will upload a video steaming milk!! But our latte art is not good enough 😆😅

• Thanks 1

www.kafmasino.com

Advanced coffee made simple

Follow us on Kickstarter!!

@Kafmasino In case I have missed it, have you done a video of the machines milk steaming capabilities? Just steam a jug letting us know how much and how long it took. A lot of folks will want a good milk feature and this might help......no need to worry about latte art!

1808484491_dfk41toffee2.JPG.78120b8fa5b4a1ac62bd0d035cf72d1f.JPG

55 minutes ago, dfk41 said:

@Kafmasino In case I have missed it, have you done a video of the machines milk steaming capabilities? Just steam a jug letting us know how much and how long it took. A lot of folks will want a good milk feature and this might help......no need to worry about latte art!

We will record some and upload them during the following days 👌

www.kafmasino.com

`these marketing video are fairly pointless, can be edited to show anything 

Lets see a shot that you say has a target wright, unedited and how the machine and scales deal with that 

2 hours ago, Kafmasino said:

Some of you have asked us for a video steaming milk, here it is! 💨

@dfk41 @MediumRoastSteam

Can you shoot one with as milk thermometer in it so we scan see how long or if s jug gets up to temp 

7 minutes ago, Mrboots2u said:

`these marketing video are fairly pointless, can be edited to show anything 

Lets see a shot that you say has a target wright, unedited and how the machine and scales deal with that 

We have only two "marketing videos"

We invite you to check all the 9 videos without edit on our YouTube channel where we show our prototype working with different profiles or if you prefer you can check this thread, because we posted all here.

5 minutes ago, Mrboots2u said:

Can you shoot one with as milk thermometer in it so we scan see how long or if s jug gets up to temp 

You can see the difference in the milk before steaming the milk and the result, just check the complete video. We will make another video with a thermometer.

www.kafmasino.com

@Kafmasino - I really like what I’m seeing thus far. Looks like you have a great product, and I wish you all the best during your Kickstarter launch and campaign. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

9 hours ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

@Kafmasino - I really like what I’m seeing thus far. Looks like you have a great product, and I wish you all the best during your Kickstarter launch and campaign. 

Same here, good luck tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

899161310_ricehaiku.JPG.d69e44c11eab9645400547eea500ba1c.JPG

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kafmasino said:

We have only two "marketing videos"

We invite you to check all the 9 videos without edit on our YouTube channel where we show our prototype working with different profiles or if you prefer you can check this thread, because we posted all here.

You can see the difference in the milk before steaming the milk and the result, just check the complete video. We will make another video with a thermometer.

Hi I was referring to the last video only you made. 

Re milk steaming, video shoes how much air you out into jug but not what the temp of it was , just for clarity Helios people understand how long it takes to get it to a good temp ( not filled with air ) 

Re flow profiling you made reference too, is this function measuring the flow of water into the puck from the group? And is it able to adjust real time. Or is it simply flow into the cup form puck? 

It would be good to see a few shots pulled back to back to view the claim of 0.1g accuracy of shots via the scales . ( if this is on your YouTube channel then please repost or link here ) 

Re tablet and connectivity , how have you circumventived the issues that Decent had with this , ultimately they went for a connected tablet to ensure it met safety features adequately and that hot water wouldn’t start randomly pouring from a tablet if not connected. 

I know you do not have many prototypes yet but how far down the route are you  of CE and other Compliance testing are you with machine you do have , as this will impact the final build of the machine and time scales for full production . 

Reminder to all , forum sponsor or no, there is no guarantee when backing an item for Kickstarter’s that you will receive the product you are backing and or receive any refund if production is not Able to go ahead. 

Edited by Mrboots2u
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, DavecUK said:

Same here, good luck tomorrow.

14 hours ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

Thanks so much for your support!!  :coffee:

48 minutes ago, Mrboots2u said:

Hi I was referring to the last video only you made. 

Re milk steaming, video shoes how much air you out into jug but not what the temp of it was , just for clarity Helios people understand how long it takes to get it to a good temp ( not filled with air ) 

Re flow profiling you made reference too, is this function measuring the flow of water into the puck from the group? And is it able to adjust real time. Or is it simply flow into the cup form puck? 

It would be good to see a few shots pulled back to back to view the claim of 0.1g accuracy of shots via the scales . ( if this is on your YouTube channel then please repost or link here ) 

Re tablet and connectivity , how have you circumventived the issues that Decent had with this , ultimately they went for a connected tablet to ensure it met safety features adequately and that hot water wouldn’t start randomly pouring from a tablet if not connected. 

I know you do not have many prototypes yet but how far down the route are you  of CE and other Compliance testing are you with machine you do have , as this will impact the final build of the machine and time scales for full production . 

Reminder to all , forum sponsor or no, there is no guarantee when backing an item for Kickstarter’s that you will receive the product you are backing and or receive any refund if production is not Able to go ahead. 

Hello,

We are going to make a video of steaming milk with a thermometer to see the temperature during the process. We will also make a video of a shot where the accuracy between the scale and the value set in the profile is shown.

The flow is measured as the water that drives the pump to the puck and is adjusted in real time based on an algorithm (flow profiling consists of that).

Our machine can work with or without a tablet. It is allowed to save a predefined profile and use only the physical buttons without tablet and scale connected. We have never had problems about randomly pouring water if no tablet is connected, you can't compare the electronic problems that two different machines can have when the electronics are not even similar.

The CE/FCC tests have not started yet, but we have a roadmap in which we will go hand in hand with a consultancy in which they will audit all the hardware and check that everything is correct before certifying us. You can check our detailed roadmap in our web: https://kafmasino.com

Regards

www.kafmasino.com

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Kafmasino said:

Thanks so much for your support!!  :coffee:

Hello,

We are going to make a video of steaming milk with a thermometer to see the temperature during the process. We will also make a video of a shot where the accuracy between the scale and the value set in the profile is shown.

The flow is measured as the water that drives the pump to the puck and is adjusted in real time based on an algorithm (flow profiling consists of that).

Our machine can work with or without a tablet. It is allowed to save a predefined profile and use only the physical buttons without tablet and scale connected. We have never had problems about randomly pouring water if no tablet is connected, you can't compare the electronic problems that two different machines can have when the electronics are not even similar.

The CE/FCC tests have not started yet, but we have a roadmap in which we will go hand in hand with a consultancy in which they will audit all the hardware and check that everything is correct before certifying us. You can check our detailed roadmap in our web: https://kafmasino.com

Regards

Thanks for the replies 

Sorry i didnt phrase the tablet question very well. Re Tablet I think the compliance , safety issues was around someone hitting the shot , button on the app, when the tablet concerned is not in the same room .

Re shot weight , please do more than one shot so we can see how consistent it is 

Thanks for the replies 

Edited by Mrboots2u