3 hours ago, KaffineNovice said:

How are you finding the Eagle? So much more to play around with compared to the BE! Can’t wait for the Lagom to arrive. 

I'd definitely like to hear...also some naked portafilter shots and just general video of the machine and a shot!

• Like 2

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.

10 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

I'd definitely like to hear...also some naked portafilter shots and just general video of the machine and a shot!

Leave it with me your request has been noted 👍 Just need to get a naked portafilter.

7 minutes ago, THR_Crema said:

Leave it with me your request has been noted 👍 Just need to get a naked portafilter.

you do realise NOT having a bottomless portfilter with a machine like that is a sin...almost worthy of imprisonment 😉

• Like 3

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.

5 hours ago, DavecUK said:

you do realise NOT having a bottomless portfilter with a machine like that is a sin...almost worthy of imprisonment 😉

I blame VA not including one 😂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/04/2021 at 15:31, DavecUK said:

Well look what’s turned up @DavecUK 😂 Managed to source an Eagle 🦅 bottomless portafilter. Now to make you some videos. Is YouTube the best place to upload videos and share the link? 

47903AEC-825C-4D85-8827-493C47F56C8A.jpeg

@THR_Crema Once it started it seemed fast to appear from the shower screen then appeared to pour quickly. Was the rest the the 31s 8s of pump run before anything exited the screen?

15 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

@THR_Crema Once it started it seemed fast to appear from the shower screen then appeared to pour quickly. Was the rest the the 31s 8s of pump run before anything exited the screen?

31seconds total time including the 8secs pre. It certainly tastes good - do you reckon it might be worth increasing dose or grind to slow things?

I think it might be worth trying a slightly tighter grind.

It looked a lot better, the dead spot was probably a minor distribution/tamp issue.

What pressure is the machine running?

• Thanks 1

On 09/05/2021 at 17:18, DavecUK said:

It looked a lot better, the dead spot was probably a minor distribution/tamp issue.

What pressure is the machine running?

It was running 9.2 bars shown on the app. 

• 1 month later...
On 03/07/2021 at 22:33, THR_Crema said:

E8E73303-1431-4DEE-8F18-CB8F88696149.thumb.jpeg.2b1cb62057738e6dea63cb03baab8f1b.jpegGrinder Update: The Lagom has arrived 😀 and pairs very nicely with The Eagle 🦅 

wow

• Like 1

Lelit MaraX, VST 20g competition, IMS screen, Niche Zero