Coffee Forums banner

Quick Mill Vetrano model 0995

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  spinnaker 
#1 ·
Can any one tell me where I can get a spre parts lis and supplier details for the above machine, this is the plumbed in machine.

Thanks, Mike

#2 ·
I think that it's basically the same as the Quick Mill Verona which was the version made especially for Bella Barista. If that's the case then BB might be able to help you, depending on the parts you need. They were certainly able to provide me with a spare part for my Verona, when needed, a little while ago.

Hope that helps,

Mark

#4 ·
I have asked for a spare parts list from Ferrari Espresso and am hopeful.

They have sent me the wiring diagram attached. All in Italian but Google translate helps. The item marked TF failed on my machine just before Christmas. TF stands for transformer but it is actually known as an LED driver in common parlance. 240V AC in and 12V DC out rated at 15Watts. The symptoms were No PID lights and no boiler heating lights but lights to the green LEDs worked and pump worked.

It took a few calls to local electrical supply branches but nobody had the right unit. I ended up buying one off ebay which has worked a treat but I did have to drill a new mounting hole through the stainless steel inner top plate of the body to fix. NB use Cobalt drill and try not to drop the 3mm securing nuts.

Attachments

#8 ·
Here is the link :-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.