IGNORED

DE1+ v1.3 for sale

I get the slight room for interpretation but I think most - and more importantly the 3 involved - always knew what was going on. Catpuccino understood it from the start, he read it the same way I did, so no-one has been slighted or done out of the machine.

Congrats on the new machine stassinari!

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Dallah said:

Sanity on a forum full of people who spend thousands of pounds to brew a £3 cup of coffee? Ship done sailed on that. 

So true. I sold all my espresso stuff on this basis and lived the Simple Life of the french press. 

then i got a Robot, seemed like a sensible approach for home espresso- just to try

then i decided i needed a de1

and realised i was again Lost

Stanissari and i have agreed terms

now i am on the important question of which big Lever i Need

thanks all

26 minutes ago, TomR said:

So true. I sold all my espresso stuff on this basis and lived the Simple Life of the french press. 

(Appreciate it’s a FS thread - but it’s now sold so doesn’t matter if I comment. 👍😊)

Ive done exactly that. Sold everything and went to Moka pot. After 6 months decided I needed a La Pavoni. A year later I had two La Pavonis. 🤣 - and now I have a Lelit a Elizabeth, just can’t go much further due to space constraints. Saying that... the DE1 is quite small right? 🤭😬🤣

Enjoy the next move. I think you know which lever you want... 😉 (the same one I want but I don’t have the space!) 

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

53 minutes ago, TomR said:

now i am on the important question of which big Lever i Need

@TomR I very almost purchased this from you, even wrote the reply but I had already placed my deposit for a vostok, sanity set in before I decided to get both ;).

If you are looking for a single group lever then you may want to check the thread out over on the ACS sub forum... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Holonomic said:

If you are looking for a single group lever then you may want to check the thread out over on the ACS sub forum... 

I think he has. 😉 -  that machine ticks a lot of boxes for me... if I only had the space.

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

Yes. Im probably going to get an Alex Leva from Black Cat. Simplicity, Romance, looks, not too innovative and untested, silent

Vostok is very appealing & intriguing, especially the cartridge heated group for faster heat up plus extraction control/ consistency. Its lovely to see the thought and practical expertise go into refining such ancient tech in the era of software and micro sensors.
But also more complexity for maintenance and more variables to get lost in whilst making a cup of coffee. 

appreciate anyone’s thoughts on the matter

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, TomR said:

Yes. Im probably going to get an Alex Leva from Black Cat. Simplicity, Romance, looks, not too innovative and untested, silent

Vostok is very appealing & intriguing, especially the cartridge heated group for faster heat up plus extraction control/ consistency. Its lovely to see the thought and practical expertise go into refining such ancient tech in the era of software and micro sensors.
But also more complexity for maintenance and more variables to get lost in whilst making a cup of coffee. 

appreciate anyone’s thoughts on the matter

V-Vostok is a really simple machine internally and with the production machine layout, should be easy to work on...and I say this not because surely all machines are simple to me...not the V-Vostok really is simple. My Alpha is more complicated than production machines and I actually had them remove some stuff I considered completely unnecessary.

1. Main Board (controls all functions)
  2. 2 SSRs (caged in quick release)
  3. pressurestat
  4. 2 Boilers
  5. LSM Group, with 2 group heater cartridges (max 200W)
  6. 3 temp sensors
  7. vacuum breaker, safety valve 1 way valve
  8. Gear Pump (max 4 bar), 24 volts power supply
  9. Front panel (simple)
  10. Water tank, a la vesuvius, low water detection on end of tank tube as in latest Minima and Current Vesuvius models
  11. Software functions,, timed on off, PID functions for the group, brew boiler and, service boiler, each of these can be independently switched on or off. A few safety parameters

That's it in a nutshell, super uncomplicated...all just listed out in 11 bullet points.

Edited by DavecUK

Nothing here...

SOLD at asking price. Collected and paid for

transfer of warranty and Diaspora membership transferred by Decent customer service

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo