IGNORED

Selling ECM Synchronika

I am looking to sell an ECM Synchronika Witch Flow control and IMS precision shower screen, Cafelat silicone gasket. 

I would love to sell to someone who can pick them up in person, I live in Coventry, I am willing to cover all travel costs :)

I have used it for the aprox rate of 1KG of coffee a month it has been well maintained i am looking for 2k Cash (Or bank transfer on pickup).

The ECM Synchronika has a transferable warranty with Bella Barista (They also fitted the flow control on purchase).

should also add that the ECM Synchronika has been plumed in using a BWT Bestmax Premium S for its duration of use.

26th of October 2020 was the order date for the ECM Synchronika

(Edit) I forgot to mention i also have a 4 hole steaming wand tip as-well as the 2 hole and an ECM cloth with the ECM Synchronika

Thanks!

IMG_3444.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Yemmo

I did have cups on the top to keep them warm and that has made some light scratches as seen in a photo :)

Posted (edited)

@Bullit121 I see your about 1 hour and 30 min away if you are happy with the price i will cover travel costs for you on top of this including the return journey let me know what you think :)

Edited by Yemmo

A few reasons, Too much coffee drinking, Lacking space in my 1 bed Maisonette (Also have a pizza oven) lol, Could do with the money at the moment instead.

Very tempted as had exactly this machine with flow dongle in basket at BB earlier, trying to decide between this and the crem one.  I'd probably drive up if not for lockdown.

Posted (edited)

I was going to buy an R58 before some research into the ECM Syncronika after i got told how great they are by Bella Barista.

I will be able to do contactless pickups witch would be no more exposure than from a delivery if needed and if you have a banking app for a transfer then we won't even need to trade cash :)

Edited by Yemmo
8 hours ago, Yemmo said:

@Bullit121 I see your about 1 hour and 30 min away if you are happy with the price i will cover travel costs for you on top of this including the return journey let me know what you think :)

I can't quite stretch to £2000 I'm afraid at the moment and don't want to insult you with a lower offer. Travel costs would not be an issue. I was working in Coventry on Tuesday 😩. Good luck with the sale.

7 hours ago, Yemmo said:

I was going to buy an R58 before some research into the ECM Syncronika after i got told how great they are by Bella Barista.

I will be able to do contactless pickups witch would be no more exposure than from a delivery if needed and if you have a banking app for a transfer then we won't even need to trade cash :)

It's the driving that's the main problem.  After the 29th I think legal again to drive cross country. I'd need to break up the trip as well probably by staying the night in Bristol with family there - again not easy/lockdown.

Also feeling the pull of the tech in the crem one

@Yemmo

Hi I may be intrested in this , Just looked at the price of a new machine from BB  £2279 , Don't see much of a reduction on your 5 month old machine at £2000 

I think the BB price includes delivery 

Also I am 130 miles away so a 260 round trip and best part of a day to collect 

How long is the guarantee from BB 1 / 2 / 3 years ?

Not fussed about the extras you have fitted as it would work fine without them and they are your choice to fit 

Thanks

ECM Synchronika  , Mahlkonig EK43S , Osmio.

I welcome counter offers i wont be insulted feel free to barter we have room to move i am also still happy to cover travel costs :)

Posted (edited)

@Instant no more !

There actually pretty good tbh You can control the flow of an extraction and have long pre infusions ect, There are a few profiles out there from the more expensive machines that have a pressure regulator that you can imitate.

I have all the positions of the flow control figured out i will pass that info on there all based on 1/4 turn of the knob

Edited by Yemmo

I do have the original mushroom and parts from BB also if you were to convert it back but as you can set the flow control to flow like there is none fitted its worth leaving it on untill you want to experiment :)