IGNORED

Little Fin El Fumo

On 04/04/2021 at 21:18, Motorheadache said:

Hey, I just wanted to say a quick thanks to @Little Fin Roastery who corrected a mistake I made on ordering pretty much instantly, and to say I absolutely agree with everyone about these beans, they are best I've had so far as a newcomer to all this.

Cheers! 

Thank you very much. As a small business, every little bit of feedback is very much appreciated. Many thanks!

On 04/04/2021 at 21:48, DavecUK said:

@Motorheadache He has been getting a lot of good feedback and I'm pleased. It's nice to see a small business grow and become successful. Especially if we can help in that.

Thank you Dave. Picked up your message a little late, will drop you a message this week. Thanks for you assistance.

On 08/04/2021 at 22:21, Livinho said:

A thumbs up from me as well - I plunged into a kilo in their Feb offer and ordered again / just received my second kilo this week.

I use it in aeropress as well as espresso machine - milky / lattes and espresso - all excellent.

Highly recommend.

Thank you very much. Glad everyone is enjoying this. I will look to tweak some offers for you as you all keep saying such nice things 😉

On 06/04/2021 at 05:51, ooglewoogle said:

Just another little updoot for Little Fin. We had 500g of the El Fumo over the long weekend and they were a big hit. Handled really well and gave beautiful nutty espresso based drinks. 👌

Thank you! Glad you're enjoying. 

On 02/04/2021 at 21:36, CocoLoco said:

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

It was a 500g bag. Paper was a thick-ish brown paper, not crumpled, lightly folded, more than two A4 this time, three/four A4 I'd say. I'd suggest to stop using that altogether, it does nothing for the protection and only adds cost for you. Glad to hear you're trying to reduce your plastic use, all this paper is certainly preferable to that, but I don't think the mail is as treacherous as some roasters think it is.

All noted and on this we are trialling no paper (or a little if absolutely required). Thank you for your views, it helps us out a lot.

Ian

• Like 1
On 12/04/2021 at 08:12, Little Fin Roastery said:

All noted and on this we are trialling no paper (or a little if absolutely required). Thank you for your views, it helps us out a lot.

Ian

That's great news, thanks for the engagement, this is exactly the sort of thing that gets people on board. I love the El Fumo, one of the best I've had, but there are lots of good coffees out there. More and more people - especially younger people where your growth market is - are looking to other metrics when deciding where to buy their coffee as there are a lot of good ones. Trying to reduce waste, be environmentally sound, is exactly the sort of thing that gets you chosen over a competitor.

Looking forward to my next order, I encourage others to check out Little Fin if they haven't already.

Sage Barista Express.

I tried this based on the positive comments here. I didn’t realise it was such a dark roast, way too dark for me. I just couldn’t get an espresso out of it that I liked the taste of. 

• Like 1
On 13/04/2021 at 21:47, RobW said:

I tried this based on the positive comments here. I didn’t realise it was such a dark roast, way too dark for me. I just couldn’t get an espresso out of it that I liked the taste of. 

I must admit, I’m in a similar boat as I was expecting something more medium than dark. Might be useful to provide a roast indication on the site if possible?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that the last couple of you found it too dark for your tastes. We do a much darker Colombian roast but this Brazilian has proved to be incredibly popular. Please feel free to drop me a message on here if you were not happy with your coffee. I'm sure after a little chat we can get something to suit your requirements. Many thanks

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Little Fin Roastery said:

Sorry to hear that the last couple of you found it too dark for your tastes. We do a much darker Colombian roast but this Brazilian has proved to be incredibly popular. Please feel free to drop me a message on here if you were not happy with your coffee. I'm sure after a little chat we can get something to suit your requirements. Many thanks

Very kind of you thankyou! I will drop you a DM.

I would say that some sort of “roast level” identification on the site would help, although I know people get funny about what constitutes “medium” roast etc etc but I do find it useful just to get a ball park if nothing else.