IGNORED

Osmio Fusion - its the installed version of the Osmio Zero! For Coffeeshops, workplaces and large residential

Dear CFUK Members,

At our head office, Eternal Lake Nature Reserve, we have a café and installed a 2 group lever machine, but will not be using this to make teas.

Instead we have a far more efficient and economical way to do this, with the Osmio Fusion.

It's the same as the Osmio Zero except with no supply tank. It has a direct cold water connection and a connection to the drain. The filters are as easy to change as the Osmio Zero and the internal pure tank is slightly larger with 2 litres capacity. This machine could adequately provide the necessary cup by cup dispensing of hot water, or with a long press a tea pot. Instead of keeping water hot all the time, you can just dispense and heat it up when it is needed, saving our heating groups on the coffee machine from doing the work. 

The heating elements on the Osmio Fusion are rare earth ceramic oxide and provide the very best material available for longevity and material extraction.

Therefore I wish to offer an exclusive deal on the Osmio Fusion, available in Black or White, with a spare replacement set of filters and a sanitisation kit for an exceptional price of £345 available only until 31st March 2021 for UK mainland customers only. 

If you would like to take advantage of this deal, please message me on the forum directly, let me know your full name, delivery address and contact number and email and I will get an order raised for you.

More details about the Osmio Fusion may be found here: https://www.osmiowater.co.uk/water-filters/reverse-osmosis-water-filters/osmio-fusion.html

Best wishes,

Mark

osmio_zero_reverse_osmosis_system_3_2.png

osmio_fusion_installation_reverse_osmosis_system_black_1.png

fusion__45_centre_1_.jpg

fusion__back.jpg

• Like 1
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo