IGNORED

Leli Marax / Niche grinder

@coffeefalafel At the moment you have made an offer with conditions that have not yet been accepted? @skylark For clarity is at liberty to accept the first offer he gets without preconditions...

@Lawn You're new here, this listing isn't for a split sale. If Skylark wishes to split, he would start a new listing.

Nothing here...

Absolutely right in what you say Dave. First offer has been accepted by me, the sale is progressing steadily ... anything changes and I will update the post.

Now SOLD as a pair to the first bidder@coffeefalafel Thanks@DavecUK for keeping the thread on focus and to all interested Niche enquiries, shame I just had the one to sell or I'd be in the money [emoji3] Post can now be moved as appropriate

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good to hear you got it all up and running. Good to meet you, hope everything just gets better and better. It's quite an easy, quick setup to find your way around. Just keep dipping into the forum for all the hints n tips [emoji57]

PS ... don't forget the cleaning regime, it needs regular backflushing after use and a periodic chemical clean/cam lube at regular intervals depending on use. You'll find all the info for free on this forum!

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo