Hello yes I am new here so please tell me if this thread is in the wrong place. I have been looking into lever espresso machines such as the pavoni europiccola and londiniums. I even see on this forum that a new lever espresso machine called a Vostock is to be released.

However I have been looking at spring set ups and some seem to have one spring (like londiniums) and some seem to have two springs like boscos, and some seem to have no spring!

Surely the more springs the better so why is everyone like Londinium and other manufacturers making them still with 1? Does the vostock have two or one spring or none?

Thanks for your comments

Loaded question, Vostok has 2 

Londinium has one, most commercial have 2, 

Which is best depends on who you ask, and how bias they are. 

Can you get a good shot on all of them, yes. Is a lever the be all end all, nope not at all. 

Way too early for this sh...

To add it's such a shame you lot are spamming the forum...it's like being back at school, intact primary school because you're all acting like babies, who have had a toy taken off them. 

Sad thing is you're going out of you way to keep doing this, so sad, so so sad 

This is what I imagine you to look like 

guy-gets-addicted-to-computer-close-up-side-view-photo-guy-gets-addicted-to-computer-close-up-side-view-photo-mad-man-going-to-194453431.jpg

Edited by Cuprajake
  • Like 1

Way too early for this sh...