IGNORED

SPROLINE foam Knife tip and La Marzocco wand

This is a bit more niche. Almost impossible to find online.

The sproline foam knife sells for aboit £200 of you can find it. Which I agree is ridiculous.

However this is the coffee industry and the fact you're looking probably means you have an expensive coffee machine worth thousands in your kitchen for that 1 cup of coffee you make a day [emoji6]

I had this with my precious LMLM but now have a new machine and it's not compatible. Would love to keep it as it does an amazing job of texturising milk.

The foam knife can easily be unscrewed from the current La Marzocco wand and I believe fitted to anything with the standard screw tip.

It has some very light scuffs on the tip but nothing majorly noticeable and no damage.

Looking for 80 posted for the wand and foam knife.

£80 posted 20210302_094355.jpg20210302_094402.jpg20210302_094438.jpg20210302_094447.jpg

Hi,

I'm not interested in the LM Steam Wand, but would like the Sproline.

Are you prepared to split them?

Cheers

Eric

To be fair it came with the LM wand. To me the wand isn't really worth much.

I'm happy to split but as for the price I won't change too much.

Hope that helps.

OK Cheers.

Fair enough, I'll offer you £50 including postage just for the Sproline tip.

OK Cheers.
Fair enough, I'll offer you £50 including postage just for the Sproline tip.

No thanks
@Planter Is this compatible with the Vesuvius? 

if so I’ll take it at asking price. 
Hi Karka

Yes it is.

I'll PM you

Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo