IGNORED

The next drop...

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done....there are no more Niche grinders left....thank you all for supporting the forum. I will forward the list to Niche today and they will contact you by your forum e-mail, or any specially provide

Guys I realise I have made a horrible mistake..and accidentally misled people They are in stock, but not available until June...just reserved for us months ago to avoid the scrum and disappointme

Just sponsored, not because I want on the list, I already have a niche, but because this initiative just highlights how good this forum is. Well done @DavecUK

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Baffo said:

Ffs, I'm out most day tomorrow. Let's see if they make more than 5 units available so that they don't sell out in 23 seconds.. 

There's usually 200-300 of the two colours available. With the last lot, white sold out in a couple of days and black in about 5 days. UK stock seemed to last longer than the other regions... No guarantees this time around however! 

Edited by Gav86
  • Like 1

I was gonna keep it quiet so less competition.

In fact I’m gonna eBay mine for profit and start collecting all the different colours of the G-Pen.

Edited by Kjk
  • Like 6

PMA all day!

13 minutes ago, Kjk said:

I was gonna keep it quiet so less competition.

In fact I’m gonna eBay mine for profit and start collecting all the different colours of the G-Pen.

Sorry! I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the March delivery batch. I won't be ordering another! 

10 minutes ago, Baffo said:

@SuffolkDoug I can but I'll be on my bike. Maybe yes, maybe no..

How long are you going out for...?

Not sure if it's still dark at 9am there, leave a 10am...mmm that would mean, 5hrs plus, ride...

serious miles !!😉

• Like 1

obsessed with coffee, Waiting for Grinder !

1 minute ago, Al Grandé said:

How long are you going out for...?

Not sure if it's still dark at 9am there, leave a 10am...mmm that would mean, 5hrs plus, ride...

serious miles !!😉

Haha, probably around 100k, and it's already well lit at 8am, but I'm not an early bird! In theory I should be back home by the time the Niche is up for sale.. 

4 minutes ago, Baffo said:

Haha, probably around 100k, and it's already well lit at 8am, but I'm not an early bird! In theory I should be back home by the time the Niche is up for sale.. 

In that case...

Should be back in time to watch,

Omloop Het Nieuwsblad 

• Like 1

obsessed with coffee, Waiting for Grinder !

23 minutes ago, Baffo said:

I hope you're going north of Glasgow not south ;) Yes it's the old north/south of the river battle and I'm from north so have to promote that.

@SuffolkDoug would thoroughly suggest getting the GCN+ app, £19.99 and you watch everything incl. highlights and stuff for one year..

@HaggisMoose Haven't decided yet, but I go South all the time due to living there (I don't like it as much as the North, but to be honest cba going through 1h of city centre to go North..), so probably North is on the cards!

Ok enough OT.. Niche.. 🤣

• Like 1

At least with the Niche there are less than 24 hours to dissect and over analyse every square inch of the grinder before folk have to make their decisions ... 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Baffo said:

@SuffolkDoug would thoroughly suggest getting the GCN+ app, £19.99 and you watch everything incl. highlights and stuff for one year..

@HaggisMoose Haven't decided yet, but I go South all the time due to living there (I don't like it as much as the North, but to be honest cba going through 1h of city centre to go North..), so probably North is on the cards!

Ok enough OT.. Niche.. 🤣

We are the bikes that say niche niche niche.

I need to get out on the bike but I’m not even managing to consistently ride on Zwift.

• Like 3

PMA all day!

2 hours ago, Baffo said:

I might. I wanted to book a Niche anyway as you have circa 1 week to cancel..

'both both both both' ...... repeats until @Baffo gives in a buys both 😁 🥱

• Like 1